LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Well the cats got that much needed win,but they are still playing a two man team.To all my cat fans if they don't start playing more team ball they will bewatching the big dance on the TV.
laugh.gif

I gotta give it up to UK, everybody contributed tonight. Galloway played very well. How bout that shot Meeks hit in Calathes's eyes lol.

Plus he choked at the very end haha.

man we got some custom cats hats coming by the end of the month , hopeully some of you guys will like them !

and we have mad mad spring gear pouring in so if your in town please stop in and chekc us out ! im always down to help out guys around our way too !

back in effect...hello everyone,
a little late but it's about Prez Day so...
354439698.jpg

354439657.jpg

pretty amazing!
354439601.jpg

and this is about a mile away from Obama,
eek.gif

354439714.jpg

chizzla

great win by UK tonight. a much needed win for them and beating Florida and Billy D we know them Cat fans love that. BUT, the one reason why they lost those 3in a row was because they couldnt stop the other teams guards, and tonight they couldnt do it once again. Calathes had what 30+ tonight? If the role playersdidnt have big games tonight UK would have lost another. I just dont understand why Billy G isnt having this fixed ASAP?

So which one of you guys was checking NT at the cricket store?

When I got on the computer there a few days back I looked at the history and The 3rd one was niketalk.com.

I needed this win for my sanity. I just dont understand why it takes 24 games until you give your most athletic player a good amount of playing time, i swearif he dont get into the game saturday im gonna do somethin....Even though we won they still drove me insane, Ramone Harris couldnt avg 10ppg on my Hoops leagueteam but yet hes bringin the ball up the court and gets raeked twice like hes never dribbled the ball before....I give porter credit, he knocked down his openshots which what we need from him, but that !%%%%@%+@$%! scares the #%++ outta me when he trying to break the press....Thats all im gonna say, hopefully Patisnt hurt too bad and is back for Saturday @ Arkansas because if we lose that game this win means nothing.

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

^^ LOL! You never let me down.

Yeah I can always count on D to let me know how the game is going while I'm at work. He doesn't just let me know the score he lets me know his mood aswell...lol

UK HAD to win that one. It was a heck of a game. I root for the Cats when there not playing UL, but I hate Billy G.

For some reason, I'm very nervous about ND tomorrow. I have a feeling we're going to take the L.

^ chew, spoos- i cant help it, i honestly need sports counseling man because when i watch games i dont just watch them i +!+*#$+ flip out when they do stupid#%+#.

Cadillac- i think its gonna be a tight game, i just think ND is so desperate right now that its gonna make them play to tight....but that also could mean theyplay the best game of the season....who knows, i cant wait to watch it.

I just hope they got it out of their system. It's way past due for them to start playing well together. I think they have more than enough talent to be atop 25 team (even though its too late for them now). The turnovers are a joke.

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

When I got on the computer there a few days back I looked at the history and The 3rd one was niketalk.com.

jus wanna know if you shipped those 23s a paid you for on saturday since you're not responding to pms

* Why dont you have a seat over there.
* What are you doing?
* Did you know this boy was only 15 years old?
*Oh. So you brought condoms.
* Well there's something you need to know.
*Im Chris Hanson with Dateline ABC
* So if there's anything you need to tell us, now would be the time to do so.

^
roll.gif

Now I'm waiting to see if someone will post that pic of Michael Jackson in Thriller where he's sitting in the theater eating popcorn...

Originally Posted by emgee420

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

jus wanna know if you shipped those 23s a paid you for on saturday since you're not responding to pms

eek.gif

And, The Ville stunk it up tonight
sick.gif

I think it is good loss for you guys...You should get your heads on straight now and make a great run in to tournament time...

^^ i agree. Revenge sure is a #$*+@ aint it? ND wanted blood tonight and they got it.

The way I am seeing this is we peaked to early. We peaked in January and now we are on our way down. The last few games (2nd half of WVU, UConn, St Johns, ND)have taught our team a lot. So we learn from that, have plenty of time to fix it, and we hopefully start to peak again in March, when it matters. Its betterthen to be peaking right now, only to realize their are some flaws in March, you know?

I was nervous about the game tonight before tip off because it was basically a trap game. A good ND game, and we knew they was bound to win a game.. I justdidnt think it would be by 33 points lol To be honest, I am actually anxious to watch how UK handles that nice guard that Arkansas has on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom