LOUISVILLE, KY heads

anybody know whos getting the Max Orange 1s in the ville? nobody at the malls are, and deveroes said they didnt get them in their shipment on Thursday, butsaid they get a late shipment in on Fridays and that they might be on there but they dont know. So I am going to call later today to see if they got them in ornot. Anybody else getting them?

Martys got both 1s.

Deveroes got none.

Martys is owned by city gear so they will most likelt get them also but I cant reach them to ask.

That nylon hilled the max orange 1s for me. Canvas>>>>>nylon

Still want the pewters.

Edit: taxes are in.
pimp.gif

anyone know anyone selling a chrysler 300?

I'm feeling the Max Orange 1's, will most likely cop. The pewter's aren't really my cup of tea.

I'm down in Mississippi this weekend for opening day against Mississippi College. It's raining today so it's not looking to good. I'm supposeto start on the mound in our second game of our double header, pretty excited about that.

Joe what year 300 are you lookin for? I told you I got family who runs car dealerships so I can help you out, it aint no problem.

Yeah I just talked to Deveroes, they got none of the 1s, and Martys said they got um, I have never been to Martys so I am bout to ride by and see whats up.Nice XII for the kid.

And Corey, your a freshman and they got you starting the 2nd game of the season? You must be throwin some heat. Let me know when yall play some games here inthe ville because I will come see whats up. Plus I think I know acouple people you play with too. Good luck on the games.

Marty's usually only gets a size run, (if that). I remember when the peapod 8's came out, they only had 6 pair.

It's not a bad little store and not a whole lot of people know about it.

I remember when Hibbets was that way, when they 1st opened. I remember champs sold out of the flint 13's early, and Hibbets had them on the shelves for afew weeks.

Hibbetts is awesome. They got every single pack I think, and still have acouple on the shelves for less then retail. I got my XX3s there on Black Friday andnobody was in line with me. Hibbetts should be our little secret guys.

And I just rode over to Martys. They only have a size run like haze said. But they will let you reserve if you buy an item. I bought some orange NBA socks tomatch them tomorrow lol They didnt have many shoes on the wall though? Maybe like 15 pairs but they had a lot of clothes, so the store aint to bad.

And Joe, I did talk to my chicks grandpa, he said he can get you a 300 just let me know what exactly your lookin for, how much $$ you want to spend/put down,and I will let him know.

Oh and UK lucked out. The one thing that was exciting me about the UK/Ark game was Arkansas little PG that had been a beast all season... he was suspended fortomorrows game, so that should make D a little happy
laugh.gif

^ Not sure if that helps us or hurts us....he averages like 4 tos per game....but also makes a few good plays per aswell. All i know is if he were playing hewould be going for the throat along with Rotnei Clarke since we gave them deadlines on when they had to committ if they werre gonna come to UK, and when theDeadline came we withdrew the scholarships....oh well everyone always hits every shot against us anyway it will be nothing new.

I finally got around to gettin a pair of Lebron VI, should be here on monday, ill post pics.

Just to let you all know if you didn't know already, Marty's is the little brother store of City Gear. Marty's is basically the discount store,that's why they don't have many shoes. City Gear should have them too.

Dylan, what would you like to know?

Tyler, I throw pretty good lol. I'll let you know when I pitch at home. I'm not really the bragging type lol.

D which Lebron VIs did you get?

I ordered the O$U ones from PYS the other night

Any stores in Louisville getting the 1/2 cents?

I got The Watercube/Hornets from PYS. I like the OSU just not the buckeye man on that little tab lol, as a uk fan i cant have another college team on anythingi own man.

Originally Posted by dylans33

i just got accepted into UK...is there anything i should know?

Campus life is great!! I went to UofL, but every time I went out to Lexington and met up with friends out at UK I had an absolute blast!!

That's about all I can tell you, except if you see a car with the license plate "Billy G", get off the road, the driver is probably drunk. j/k

And I feel you D, the only college team I can wear is UofL. I bought a UK shirt for the Tenn. football game a few years ago, and I only wore it once because Ifelt like I was cheating.
laugh.gif

Yeah let me know Corey and I will come see just how good you are. Just to let you know my bar is set high because I have seen Zack Cox pitch many of times
laugh.gif

I thought about grabbin the Hornet VIs D, but I found a nice deal on some Taxis. I have them in my room, I will post a pic tomorrow after I pick up my MaxOranges so I can post all my new pickups together.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

I got The Watercube/Hornets from PYS. I like the OSU just not the buckeye man on that little tab lol, as a uk fan i cant have another college team on anything i own man.

D...I thought you wanted the LA LeBrons? You not find them?

Got to martys at like 10:30 got these.
I was gonna get the max orages too but they didnt have my size, im kinda glad.
Impulse buys ftl.

c4435731479fe4ef71fd5c2ea2edd84d7de5455.pjpg

Edit: these came yesterday too. Anyone know if these are getting retroed this year? If not anyone know aome one selling a size 12?

205350e04ebfe18a785f568dac78540be18aba3.pjpg

Just wore my CDP XI's for the first time today. They really dont make them like they used to. Ive owned the OG, and the retros. The CDP's dont evenlook like the same shoe on your feet. I cant decide if I should just sell them or turn them into beaters. I think theyre that bad

I didn't buy one pack...Only shoe I wish I had would be the Carmines...

D why didn't you get the LA LeBrons?

Back
Top Bottom