LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Han you down with team fatherhood?

I know your little man probably has some heat.

http://niketalk.com/topic/153457http://niketalk.com/topic/153457

86a15c43e47e5ba2354944127a20b38156013f6.pjpg

Sounds good joe.

I can dig it.

BTW, nice pick ups lately for little man joe, how much are you shellin out for them if you dont mind me asking ?

just got off an assistant manager meeting, there is NO employee appreciation this weekend. employees were reading/hearing wrong. What was said is thatwe're going against a EA. so in our books the profits were high last year this time because of it. so when we see that don't be afriad of a bigdifference in sales.

I got a nice little collection goin for my future son....after i pick up a couple more ill make my collection post and throw in the infant shoes too....

And as for 50 cent, GRODT is one of my fav albums ever, and even if Curtis wasnt that good ill still buy just because i know it has potential....plus his lastcouple mixtapes were good, and T.O.S was ALOT better than what people say and how it sold.

i havent really messed with 50 since Beg For Mercy came out but GRODT is definitely a classic imo.. and charles hamilton just put out his 3 mixtape in 6 days..dude's puttin his work in lol i havent heard any of em yet so i gotta get on my job too..

^ yeah the same ones. Im lookin to get $1000 for them, i paid $1600 and only drove on them from june-october.

Spoos, you still havent been able to trade your foams for some carmines yet? That seems like it would be an easy trade to make.

I checked with my friend D. He's a little tight on cash right now. Ill let you know if he changes his mind.

lol speaking of carmines.. Last time I went up to Edinburgh some Nike associate said they got a bunch of carmines in for like $100.. Did anybody cop those awhile back?

I was tempted to befriend dude on some nhmo tip to get updates, but I guess I'll holler ate him next time im up there.

Hell, he's probably on here.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom