LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Hey Tyler,it's Charlie from ups my numbers 930-0690 And joe,is the 50percent off this weekend And vane,sick half cents anybody u know sellin a pair

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

I cant believe deveroes here got them. Cant believe I missed them.

you and me both
smh.gif
but from what i was told, they will be on NDC so I guess I will be camping online that night.

They only had 5 pairs, no half sizes. The actual release date hasn't hit yet so no need to stress.

we got the burgundy supra ns skytops in if any of you guys need a pair get at me i got the best deal for you possible !

thanks

50 off pickups. (minus the pack, 30% off aint bad though I guess, just wanted to cop while I had someone willing to buy the 21s.)

Good looking out L on the pennys.

8a11554eeb7150a5bb95a7e834a6192889199c6.pjpg
02125054e7e2f7ff5e0aa7b2d54ae44878a4180.pjpg
83625ac44ce067d55bba8904d426964f0eb338a.pjpg
1c3353004ee8e98d75c95e64a71ed40b35ef010.pjpg

Anyone ever heard of these? Got them off ebay for like 10 bucks.

f6d35d474f2cea757e725155aaf50c374339880.pjpg
576255e4f5e1574c528a58fce7dbed8b5a1af24.pjpg

I was cleaning out some boxes in my garage, and found the box with my kids baby shoes.

Found some stuff I forgot they had:

Concords
Spacejams
Raptors
Lebron I-IV
OG kids XIV- XX3
T-Mac's
Kobe I's
Black/ gray VIII's
White/ gray IX's

And a bunch of other stuff. I'll take some pics and post them when I get a chance.

Nahh Vane I dont think we have that. I dont really play it at all, thats my little brother.

I think he has it for ps3 though.

I see alot you are into hip hop on this thread. Havent listened to alot of hip hop lately really but a few of my good friends rap. Not saying this becausethere my boys but you should really check them out.

Dr.Sus
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=315124492

Poetic Jay (Jaquese. A few of you guys know him on here I believe. He collects sneakers.)
http://www.myspace.com/poeticjaykillz

^ I will check them out. I got a buddy tryin to find some cheap studio time right now for a song he wrote. Its about Halloween, and trust me, if he gets itrecorded this summer, it will be a hit on the radios this fall. So if anyone knows anybody with a studio or anything let me know.

how is everyone doin? im ready for March Madness and the weather to get warmer
laugh.gif
oh and vane, i got 2k9 for 360, but i need to go buy some more months formy Xbox Live, I will let you know when I do and I will be down for a league.

yo folks, GET HERE and I mean that...
356071943.jpg

pretty impressive
356071764.jpg

356071712.jpg

ONENESS baby!
pimp.gif

356071694.jpg

last but not least...
smokin.gif

356071668.jpg

'dunkahollik' please keep up the good work, still need the watch. WILL be back!

anybody know yet of which stores will have the 1/2 cents on the release date in the ville or surrounding areas?

^^ real good peeples!

plus

Cardinal VII sz 11...
Black/Silver VIII DS sz 11...
SB Peacock DS sz 11.5...
may get rid of others as well

Please PM me if interested

^ I wanted to post something, but i knew D was pissed and didnt want him even more mad
laugh.gif

but I think Downey deserves SEC POY more then Meeks does. Their stats are pretty close in all categories and SC is 2-0 vs Meeks team. UK has a big game comingup against a good LSU team and I think if they win that, they make the tourney. If they lose, then they might need to win the last 2 games to make it in.

Also James for Marquette broke a bone in his foot and is out against UL on Sunday. Sad to hear a senior player get hurt at the end of the season though.

Im definately no basketball expert. BUt we have 2 of the best players in the country, with a decent amount of supporting talent. I dont see why there is anyreason the team couldnt be molded into a top 25 team. I dont know what it is, but the turnovers are absolutly ridiculous. Its almost comical.

^ your right. Meeks and Patterson are both future NBA players and Galloway has his days and will be a nice player, Liggins will be a nice player, etc.. Billy Gis just not a good coach IMO. I think letting Tubby leave was a big mistake for UK fans. And I was looking on a UL message board a few minutes ago and I seensomeone say that UKs starting 5 had.. 0 assists and 15 TOs tonight. If that is true then thats horrific. I dont think I have ever seen a stat like that. I amgoing to research it real quick and I will confirm if its true or not.

EDIT: woah it really is true. Starters had 15 TOs and 0 assists. Liggins had 7 assists and Miller had 4, both coming off the bench though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

%$@$!!!!

I wouldnt be startled by that stat at all....do u know who Mike Porter is? Nuff said, he cant even dribble the ball up the court....he was a 2 star playercomin out of HS and was actually a 3 star football recruit who had a offer from USC. Well anyway, hes just not good, he wouldnt start for my Hoops league teamand im dead serious. Ok, heres the deal....Harris does nothing positive on the court, Porter same thing....yet they still start???????????? Id rather havemiller and liggins turn the ball over everytime down court atleast they will make a play every once in a while....i mean %$@$, u gotta be kiddin me. To playlike females in the biggest game of they year makes me want to break $#%*. Pat played hard but got manhandled, meeks shot well but his man scored a few timesso wash that away....our problem is we dont have enough 4 and 5 star players....my good friend who can talk anyone into anything assures me that better daysare fast approaching....i know we have great players coming in so all i can do is be patient, but its kinda hard hen the only thing that makes me happy is aNational Championship....and thats been 11 years, hell ill take a final 4 please god within the next couple years or i might have to ban myself from being afan because something bad might happen....i need help.

If Meeks and Pat stay....next years roster....

Jodie Meeks
Pat Pat
Liggins
Galloway
Miller
Pilgrim
Orton
Hood
Stewart
Vilarino
Harrelson
Stevenson

Hey, if this team isnt a top 10 team all year long next year and doesnt make a run, im gonna shut this whole board down....

^ If meeks and patterson both stay, they will be a Final Four favorite IMO. but do you really believe they will stick around D? I am sure they are tired oflosing this year, and I think one, if not both are ready to just get out and get to the NBA. Do you think both will stay D? Or are you leaning towards oneleaving, one staying, or what? I dont follow UK like I do UL so you would know what they are thinking better then I would

Back
Top Bottom