LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

wow guys, a pretty reliable source I talk to over on ISS just told me that he seen the sample today for a shoe that will be releasing in the winter of 09, and it is a new CW of the Penny 1/2 cent. Theres a catch. The Penny symbol is replaced with the KryptoNATE logo and the colorway matches the KryptoNATE foam lites.
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
So looks like we might be getting some KryptoNate CW 1/2 cents.
Probably based on the BP photoshop. Not sure why they would put nates symbol on it.

here you go Card fans. The one in my avy is actually a really bad photoshop someone made. He didnt do a very good job on the lines and when you make it adesktop wallpaper it looks bad. But I got 3 for you, the one with the red is my current desktop background.

2ewzndy.jpg

11gt2xf.jpg

10ymfdf.jpg

^
pimp.gif

Id have to rank that 3rd behind meeks and lebron....lol.

oh yeah, im not sure if i like the 1/2 cents very much either, foams are way better.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Id have to rank that 3rd behind meeks and lebron....lol.

oh yeah, im not sure if i like the 1/2 cents very much either, foams are way better.

I knew you couldn't like a fusion D...
roll.gif

I only bought 1 pair of the "soft sole" shoes for my kids. I always thought they was ugly. But, them Penny's look nice.

I like em, just nowhere near as much as the foams....the purple foams are on another level.

I hate basketball too.

I seen a picture of the McGee dunk and the bench is standing in the background all pumped up, except for Sosa, you could just see the hate/jealousy in hisface. I cant stand him
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Thanks again spoos.
Not a problem Joe...Glad you like them.

I was diggin the throwback jerseys Louisville was wearin today...I wish the Cats would do that more often.

WOW!!! That's s super sick pic Tyler!!

And your right, Me and my friends watching the game mentioned this exact thing. You could see the hate in Sosa's eyes after McGee had that dunk. I think heknows the closer it get's to "crunch time" the less he's going to see on the court. But, He does that all the time. The whole bench will becheering and he'll act like he doesn't even want to be there. He better get used to it because Siva is going to be going after his minutes next year.

I think I'm one of the few Cardinal fan's that actually like Sosa (his game anyway), but he isn't much of a team player.

Back
Top Bottom