LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Par- Do you mean the elastic straps inside the shoe that connect to the tongue? im assuming you could sew them back but why would you need to?
Yes, those elastic straps are very important. The tongue gets out of hand if the straps are gone. I WILL find a solutionchett...idongivafuggaboutshhh

$35 DOLLARS

only about 20 left , these are fire in person !
2nbrk7d.jpg

So I have been on a search to find the Griffeys here in Louisville in my size (10.5). Im calling all the FootActions and the first one I called is the one inthe JMall just to make sure. The convo goes like this

Me: Hey, I was wondering if yall had the Griffeys in a 10.5?
Girl who answered: The what?
Me: The Griffeys.
Girl: Uh, we didnt get those.
Me: Uh, yes you did. I was in there this week and seen them on the shelves.
Girl: (yells to someone else) Did we get something called a Griffey? (guy says yes) Have we sold any?

she then says we have no size 10.5. Which I am pretty sure she didnt even check
smh.gif
That might be the worst store in Louisville.

EDIT: Called the one in southland terrace. Asked if they got the Griffeys. She said what are those? I say they are nikes. She says no
smh.gif
I ask, "are yousure?" she comes back laughing and says they did get them in
laugh.gif
atleast she wasnt a **#%* about it and didnt mind saying she was wrong

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

So I have been on a search to find the Griffeys here in Louisville in my size (10.5). Im calling all the FootActions and the first one I called is the one in the JMall just to make sure. The convo goes like this

Me: Hey, I was wondering if yall had the Griffeys in a 10.5?
Girl who answered: The what?
Me: The Griffeys.
Girl: Uh, we didnt get those.
Me: Uh, yes you did. I was in there this week and seen them on the shelves.
Girl: (yells to someone else) Did we get something called a Griffey? (guy says yes) Have we sold any?

she then says we have no size 10.5. Which I am pretty sure she didnt even check
smh.gif
That might be the worst store in Louisville.

EDIT: Called the one in southland terrace. Asked if they got the Griffeys. She said what are those? I say they are nikes. She says no
smh.gif
I ask, "are you sure?" she comes back laughing and says they did get them in
laugh.gif
atleast she wasnt a **#%* about it and didnt mind saying she was wrong

Man thats crazy because I went to FootAction today at Jmall and got mine and i wear a size 10.5 too.. They must have absolutely no idea what they are talkinabout i guess.. the guy that sold them to me had be in his 50s..

2rcuct3.jpg

went down to lex to check out oneness today. That place was the truth.
I want those griffeys bad. Anyone know someone that can hookup a discount on em.

damn you eezy
laugh.gif
oh well, id rather pick them up from FootLocker anyway, atleast they have a clue about what they are doin

dunkahollik, yea i check the site regularly and the hat is fire, just not a cats fan either. anyone getting rid of nike classics, max 1, 95s, 90s, sb lows 1111.5, on prowl. griffeys is nice though, what's the ticket on em?

oh yea, dunka, i may be down on tues or wed too.

ParliaitN I wish you would've said that a month ago lol. I just sold all my SB's on eBay. Only thing I have left is my Dooms.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Hey tyler, Did you order those shirts?

about to place the order now D. I aint been home all weekend so I am just now gettin to it. Grey Return shirt - D wants an XL, big steeg wants an XL , eezywants a L.

anybody got any connects for a discount on the griffeys or the freshwater 95's buddy of mine got the griffeys yesterday and they are
pimp.gif
i need em asap

My buddy left a 7 3/8 new era here. I put it on and can fit a finger in it. Its too big. Can you reccomend a size? If you think you got one that will fit. sendme an invoice to [email protected]. Dont wear fitteds, but that hat is serious

chew , i would love to sell you a hat BUT IM NOT GONNA SELL YOU hat unless it fits ! id rather you be happy then me have yoru $$

let me know if you figure it out we re ordered 60 ( they wont b here for 4 weeks ) more blue fitteds , i also have a black with camo i am releasing in a day ortwo ill post pics 2morrow

thanks bro !

Back
Top Bottom