LOUISVILLE, KY heads

the response locally to the hats has been awesome , we will continue to build on this and will be dropping more colorways in the coming months . the crazything is , i don even liKE uk !

Yeah POn, the hat has been worn, probably a little stretched , didnt even think about that. Ill hit the mall this weekend and try to figure out my size. Worstcomes to worst Ill get one from the second batch. I hope you do a black based colorway dunkaholic. the hat is fire.

Yeah POn, the hat has been worn, probably a little stretched , didnt even think about that. Ill hit the mall this weekend and try to figure out my size. Worstcomes to worst Ill get one from the second batch. I hope you do a black based colorway dunkaholic. the hat is fire.

Anyone plan on picking up the yeezy's? Anyone know is any spots close to here are getting them, besides chi town ?

^ i dont know whos getting them. i was hyped about them when i first heard bout them but now that better pics are out im passin. if they drop the pair thatTinker had on those will be copped QUICK.

^ i dont know whos getting them. i was hyped about them when i first heard bout them but now that better pics are out im passin. if they drop the pair thatTinker had on those will be copped QUICK.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I want one pair if I can get them. They're still sick imo.
i need these in my life !

thats quite a few shades of grey, but those look a lot better than the other samples. The black and pink look nice, but im not a fan of pink.

too combat-%+# for me, they're still nice though. i still want the griffs and the carmines, i happened to take a double take on the carmines and i'mnot off j's too much anymore.

here is another colorway we dropped today . now we wont have anymore new colorways for about0 weeks but we got fire coming!
24pwb2v.jpg

new era screwed up on this 1 , we ordered army green camo . they shipped these . they are re doing the correct version but we r selling these too since alot ofregular customers wanted this one as well !
we are gonna continue to bring in new colorways . so far we have 9 more colors scattered throughout the rest of the year ! only 30 pieces of each colorway

Just to follow up, got a message from a connect that said Footlocker in Fayette, got the shipment of UK hyperdunks in that I mentioned before.

Again I've got no idea on quantities or sizes, or what all is left. I'm headed there after work to pick up my pair, and I'll try to find out what Ican for those who are interested.

yeah im a HUGE cards fan. If your saying this thread is filled with cat fans, then Im going to disagree. I think the majority of people in here are Card fans.

Back
Top Bottom