LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Very nice collection D. I'm not posting any pics of my weak collection to save myself any embarrassment. I used to have a little heat I guess but that was before I kept any of the boxes. But I'm trying to get in the same area code as you guys with the extra job and all. It will take awhile though. But again very nice collection. I'm also lookin forward to Chewy's pics as well.
http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

Ok here ya go...

2h6x5ok.jpg

4c1nply.jpg

2s0z7et.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

Nice collection Spoos. D your collection is crazy, a lot of nice stuff. Im scared to start trying to take collection pictures. It must take forever to do. Ill let you know tomorrow if I end up going, im leaning twards going.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

your collection is not weak at all spoos. its not how many you have, its what you have. for instance those blue 3's and the olympic 7's. i wish i woulda never sold those !

btw dmoney you have a very nice collection as well !

Think im gonna pass tonight. I just received 1 of my pairs, and they are not what I expected.
-pokemon2k

Hnahaze...cool to see you back on here...it was nice meeting you last night....I got you. Spoosman your collection is nice....keep it up. I could have sworn you had the mist 4's though. Yea chew I'm with you....it would take a while to get out all my shoes...my most recent pics of the collection were in october. what's wrong with the 3's chew?

^^^ I dont know. I really liked all the pics I saw, but they just arent what I expected. I got one today, have another on the way, and I was gonna pick up my 3rd tonight, but im just no feeling them like I was. May sell off my extra pairs for some more flips and firereds. They are just extremely average to me. I cant explain it because im usually a sucker for all grey shoes. Good luck to everyone, I think most of you got them locked up. I have been known to change my mind overnight. Off to the bars fellas.
-pokemon2k

thanks spoos and mj. cool meeting you as well except i think i froze my @#%$ off. let me say i just now got back from the car show and it was horrible ! there were more fake jordans there than cars ! plus to get to the south wing you have to walk outside. i dont know if any of you have kids but its hell pushing a stroller around all those hillbillys. no one pays attention to where their going. i almost got into about 5 fights. i dread going back sunday to get my 7 month olds pic taken with colts cheerleaders. the wife will be with me though.

Well hanhaze you could have had to do what I did thursday, today, and sunday. For a fundraiser for my baseball team at j-town we work the gun show. First we setup all the tables on thursday. Then we load everyone's guns in on friday. Next on sunday we load everyone out and take down all the table's. This weekend sucks...but the new jordans will keep me happy atleast.

WOW ! is all i can say about that mj.

can only imagine the crowd that draws.

btw has anyone seen or have info on the cement playground tee in the cool grey 3 topic of the jordan forum ? thats one of the better ones i've seen yet.

l_a4187ecfcaf0d663ec511a7319a71fea.jpg

courtesy of waldoaz

I think I can find that clothing...I know I can get that cement print hoody as well. Yea D, tell us about the crazyness and what went wrong this time!

Han, they have that cement shirt on pickyourshoes. Does anyone know where I can find the cement print track jacket?
-pokemon2k

I'm got the sku for it from my friend....he sent it to me....now I just got to order it form my store...plus it is 50% off this weekend for employee appreciation. I'm not positive if it is the right one....I'll post it if I get ti to work later.

^^^^ Yeah man let me know if you get any MED or Smalls in. I would really appreciate it. Do you like your III's?

2po33oi.jpg

This is the jacket im talking about.
-pokemon2k

i woulda been happy i spose if i went to fc, i wear a 9.5. they are always pullin some shennanigans over there. what time did you get there d ?

thanks again to you and your pops mj. im pleased with the shoe and the quality of them.

i need that playground tee in my life !

i got there at about 10:30 it was cool i guess, there were a few dudes there that thought they were sneakerheads and had me noddin my head. but lets see your collection hanhaze and you too chew. it takes a while but when ur done u r glad u did it. well the only reason i did it is because i finally got my own place and had enough space in my old room to lay all the shoes out and take pics.

man i am broke right now from all these shoes, i need to sell some stuff asap.

^^^^ I will keep you posted. I can most likely pick you up a pair when I get mine. How did you like the III's?
-pokemon2k

i might get a group photo of em this week if i can find a place to put em. my kid got stuff everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom