LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Has anyone got the clothing for the grey III's yet? Im interested in that cement jacket. Need like a small or med, dont want to pay crazy re-sell prices.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Did they get the jacket? There is a post in the general forum about those cars I saw on sunday. Called how hood is this. It did kind of look like DA driving. I will most likely go.
-pokemon2k

Im not, I'll just save that extra 40$...plus I could order the clothes out of eastbay with discount.

Quote:
they got a jacket with tinkers drawings all over it. Is tha the one ur talking about?

I want to get the cement print jacket. Hey check out my post in the jordan fake check forum. Im undecided about the II's I just got.
-pokemon2k

Can we get spoos banned? D enlighten us on the heat.
-pokemon2k

Hey D, di you copp the gold lebrons that recently dropped? My friend down at fullcourt said they only got 36 pairs of 3's and they got in trouble again by nike.

are you talkin bout james when you say ur friend at full court? if so he told me 48 when i was there yesterday. ididnt cop the golds, im hopin that those navy all-stars with the graffiti drop, 2 pairs for me if they do........Chew heres a hint u have them.

Yeah james takes care of me on a lot of stuff down there....he seemed a bit disappointed when I spoke to him today. D, are you talkin about soem og aqua's possibly??? Oh yeah, Footaction on south an terrace supposedly recieved some of the cool greys as well...thats a first.

Hey Mj, has journeys got any of the dunks yet? D, im really not sure, are they snake XI's?
-pokemon2k

I do with my friends on J-town High school's b-ball team. I cant though, the baseball season officially started last week. I can't wait for spring break, because we are gonna be in a tournament in florida and my birthday is on the 9th of april.

D I have no idea what they could be, im pretty sure you have most everything I do. Columbia XI's?
-pokemon2k

Heres my pickups for the week, the busiest pick-up week ever for me + the cg IIIs.

2edsgtv.jpg

2zrgh81.jpg

took some collection pics today, let me tell you i was so glad to be done when i finally finished, i was sweatin and @#%$. never thought somethin like that would aggravate me so much. chew and spoos get ur camaras out andd take some collection pics, its about time we see what everybody in the ville has hidden in their closets. ill post pics in a minute.

^^^^ Cant wait. Love the columbias, I defiantely need a DS pair. You doin the midnight release tomorrow?
-pokemon2k

Back
Top Bottom