LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I think they are nice as hell...But then again I am a lover all things AJ III :D
happy.gif
2s807za.jpg

Now I gotta wait 28 more days untill the fire reds & flips. To me this will be one of the greatest JB release dates. Two shoes in one day that I gotta have.

OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN TO FIRE REDS & FLIPS- 28 DAYS

http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

The skateshop over here on bardstown road gets most of the SB's so they should get the peewees. I am getting excited for the firereds and flips. Cant wait.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

i was just going to cop fire reds, but looks like i will be getting flips too. just might have to layaway the fire reds. im sure i will sike myself up the closer it comes to the 24th.

No problem hanhaze and spoosman....just let me know in the future on anything else. I love these 3's too! This other dude I got a pair for gave us a fresh pair of black and grey 8's that he wore one time just for getting these for him. Next time he said we can have his vnds infra red 6's. Luckily he doesn't know what they are worth lol. Yeah I'm definitely coppin the pee wee herman dunks as well....one of my favorite sb's this year.

On the 24th it will burn a hole in my pocket. I guess I'm gonna put 2 pairs of fire reds in layaway and pay for the 2 pairs of flips.

I ordered that jacket chewvenile....I got it for 60$ too. It retails for 120$....thank goodness 50% off was today. I'll post the sku number for the jacket in a little bit once I find it again lol.

Mj, any way you can get me the hookup on that jacket?
-pokemon2k

does anyone on here make music or knows someone that does that would be intrested in buying a 61 key korg triton w/ sampler ? i might be selling mine and i fig i'd check around.

ill send you the money tonight cincy and hanhaze, i have a friend whos in the music business, hes in the local scene but comin up pretty fast, dont know if you've heard of him, his name is amore the king, he done a few concerts recently here and won b96s local artist contest, ill c if him or one of his promotional people need one.

here is what i have left after selling alot of my shoes because of bills. sorry if the pics are big or crappy.

blk/red 1's , wht/blk 2's . melo 2's , cool grey 3's , & dmp's

military 4's , laser 4's, wht/green 4's , blk 4's , cool grey 4's , mist 4's

greenbeans , grapes , wht/blue 5's , 00 blk/red 5's , 00 retro red/wht 5's , fire red 5's , blk/red 23 5's

cardnial 7's , blk/red 7's , infared 6's , mint green 10's (dont ask why) ice blue 10's , blk/chrome 8's

og playoff 13's (beaters) , blk/red 13 cleats , og wht/blk 13's (beaters) , altitudes , blk/red , flints , grey toes , wheats , wht/blue/pink 13 lows , wht/grey 13's

blk/red 19's , wht/chrome 19's , wht/blu dubz , blk/blue melo 1.5's , blk/blue melo 5.5's

and finally my loungin shoes, whte and black ali's.

i didnt feel like putting all my shoe trees in or cleaning these would of taken way too much time.

i have other beaters like my nike solas and tims but i didnt feel like takin pics of them.

there is alot of stuff i regret selling like my 12's , blue 3's, olympic 7's, even my west coast 19's and 20's. but bills are more important.

btw hope i dont get banned for posting these in here.

^^^^ Thats a great collection hanhaze. Some really nice stuff. I need to get my hands on a pair of infra VI's and black/white XIII's.
-pokemon2k

Nice collection hanhaze! Chew, my order on that elephant print jacket just got cancelled from footaction. They said they couldn't fullfill it. I tried every size too and I think they are sold out every where im sorta mad right now!

Hey hanz, how much you want for the triton? My buddy might be interested in it.
-pokemon2k

thanks mj and spoos.

i wish i had a room spoos, i sleep on the couch. seems like im in the dog house alot cause of my sneaker habbit. j/k

im not sure yet chew, i gotta see how some things go before i know if im gonna sell it or not. but the price will be very reasonable. ill let you know before friday.

Hey everyone, i talked to my friend at journey's and he said they are getting in the jordan dunk olympic 6 tommorrow, so just a heads up!

^^^Good looking out. Will definately give them a call tomorrow.
-pokemon2k

lol nice....for some reason that look like a pic from the show the wonder years....i have a few pics like that i need to post, one of me in powder 10s, blk/red 8s, bordeaux 7s, when i find them at my moms house i will try and post pics if i ever learn to minimize pictures.

Back
Top Bottom