LOUISVILLE, KY heads

That was definitley alot of kickz chew...congrats! You literally buy two or more pairs of every shoe....that's crazy, even the green beans lol. Keep it up man!

damn chew u make me sick. can i get a pair of those grapes from you? u dont need 3 do u? what about a pair of the blk 5s u need 6 of those? thats the best ive seen on here in a while man no joke.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

AZK1 and Pippen II 2 for $100 any color! Hit me up!

very nice collection chewy. the aquas bring back so many memories for me. ahem.
cant wait until sept. they will be a nice birthday present.

^ its the only way that there is niketalk, they pay to have there ads here. nt is not promoting them its just the only way they can stay up,

speaking of fake j's, i saw the worst pair saturday @ aj wrong. they were a mixture of 10's and 7's. the uppers were 10's in like a uk blue color with white lace hoops, and a 7 bottom. worse than the clear 7's by far.
wish i had a pic.

ive seen em numerous times at work in a brown baby blue colorway, seen some blk/orange/blue 4s today hideous.

I just got home from work and we got the fire reds and the flips in today...I had no idea we were getting the flips so that was a pleasant surprise...man they were both so nice... :pimp:
pimp.gif

http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

anyone gone or going to see 300 ? saw it last night and that movie is crazy.

does hibbits do layaway on j's spoos ?

HOw many pairs did you guys get spoos?
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

i would appreciate it very much spoos, im not gonna have the funds for both and the more i see the flips the more i want them.

i know alot of stores dont let you put jordans on layaway. but if they do let me know how much i need to put down on them.

mj do you know if footaction in jeff is getting the flips? i havent had a chance to talk to brian lately.

WHat are realeses like there spoos? Will there be a line? Will you be exhibiting your basketball?
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Quote:
Will you be exhibiting your basketball?

Man you are to much...

Hey D...Man I was already lookin out for you guys but manager told me I couldn't set a bunch to the side. We only have a case of each. Sorry D.

But Chewy the lines I don't think are real bad but I'm pretty sure you have to get there at least an hour early if not earlier...only because of only having 12 pair of each.
http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

We have two cases of fire reds and we will hopefully recieve the flips. Footlocker in the mall recieved plenty of flips and fire reds. I saw the flips in person and they are hella hot. Im gonna copp a pair of flips from footlocker and a pair in champs . I'm tryin to work this release.

Hanhaze we offer layaway at my store.

i talked to shawn at footlocker and he is gonna let me put both of them on layaway. but good lookin out mj and spoos. although for some reason i might need a backup on the flips.

btw d, i really do know who tinker smith, i mean HATFIELD is. :lol:
laugh.gif
im damn near 30, so if i dont i shouldnt be wearing jordans, considering he designed my fav ( 3 , 4 , 5 , & 6 ) and the best looking jordans ever made !

anyone see the retro 5 chains in champs in st matts? i picked one up today and even tho its not platinum or gold and its iron, its very, very detailed. think i will use it as a monopoly piece.

i know u do....it was pissin me off of how they were hatin, actin like some lil kids cuz u made a typo....

ANyone thinking about going to the cincy summit?
im like i dont luv u sorry -pokemon2k

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

ill go if i can get off work, i wouldnt take any of my stuff though, id like to go and hang-take a look. im down for a road trip.

Yea I talked to him about a week ago and he seemed okay about it...i just told him i would hit him up a week before release date or so. Oh yeah since you all said something about those 7's with the 10 uppers....I've seen atleast 3 people at school wearing them. I have also seen a lot of fake spizikes....including the true blue spizikes lol

Back
Top Bottom