LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Man, I started taking some collection pics last night. I only got through IV, V's, and VII's. It took like two hours. Just like you said D, I was sweatin and @#%$ getting down all those boxes. I had no idea how long it would take. Hopefully ill be done in the next couple days. I dont know how those guys in sneakershowcase with those crazy collections do it, it must take them weeks.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Im about done with the J's and im missing my XI lows white/carolina and the white/reds. I have no idea where the hell they would be. Its driving me crazy
-pokemon2k

oh man chew i told you, it aint no joke. once u get so many shoes someone could walk in take a couple pair and you wouldnt even notice for a couple years. hope you find em, im sure there there somewhere, post pics asap.

Yea it does take a while chew, but certain shoes you by 3-5 pairs of, so you get even more of the same style, and it takes longer. How many pairs are you at now?

Thanks for all the great comments guys I really appreciate it. I just got back from Indy for a club volleyball tournament for my daughter and happy to say they won the whole thing.

Also thanks for the help chewy, I appreciate that as well.

And hanhaze, cough cough 350 cough cough...I know it is a little high but I've been wanting a pair like these for awhile now...and glad this was the pair the soles are icey as hell.

Thanks again guys.

Oh can't wait to see the pics chew...
http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

i got a question. How do yall store your shoes? do u put em in zip lock bags with selica packs or do u just put em in the closet with silica packs in the box? im thinkin of puttin some of my better shoes in ziplock bags and just wonderin what you all do....

I keep mine in my basement. It stays cool down there year round and I store them all in 2 gallon ziploc bags. I suck the air out of most of them too. I don't trust silica packs b/c of all the horror stories I've heard about them dry rotting shoes and ruining them. Hope that helps D. Spoos, that price is reasonable for the concords.

Almost forgot, journey's price on the olympic 6 dunks is 79.99$....which is the cheapest I've seen there for the jordan dunks. They also have the air max 1 from the skull pack.

Quote:
oh man chew i told you, it aint no joke. once u get so many shoes someone could walk in take a couple pair and you wouldnt even notice for a couple years. hope you find em, im sure there there somewhere, post pics asap.
carrying SB's. I dont think they know what the hells going on.

I store all my shoes in zip locks with silica.

Hopefully Ill be done with the pics this week.
-pokemon2k

If it was the red headed dude that alway's has hat on in journey's i would believe him because he is the manager.i wouldnt doubt it though....but to me that would take away from other skate shops if they nike infact did do that.

Pippen II's for $100? Are those the ones with AIR down the side?
-pokemon2k

Spoos be sure to check my reply to this post in the general forum: "Behind The Scenes of NT: How Exactly Does NT Work"
-pokemon2k

its 2 for $100 chew no its not the more uptempos, its the pips that released in like 120 different colorways over the fall of 06.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

AZK1 and Pippen II 2 for $100 any color! Hit me up!

man i was checkin the release date thread and theres a good possibility that i can go jordanless from may-september and im lovin it. its about time i had a break, ill probably give in though.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

AZK1 and Pippen II 2 for $100 any color! Hit me up!

Just a heads up, we have a concrete location on the Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase. Check the official post for details and time.

There is going to be contests and giveaways to people who have the sickest stuff etc.
More details will be provided.

Hit me up if you have any questions, im hoping to see alot of you guys make the drive!

Quote:
man i was checkin the release date thread and theres a good possibility that i can go jordanless from may-september and im lovin it. its about time i had a break, ill probably give in though.

Yeah but the end of this month and next month is going to really hurt the pockets.
-pokemon2k

^^^^ I finished most of the pics last night. Hopefully I can get them posted tonight.
-pokemon2k

^^^ I learned how to resize. Im awesome.
-pokemon2k

Pics are up. Im never doing that again
-pokemon2k

Back
Top Bottom