LOUISVILLE, KY heads

If I had a scanner I would post the pic of me wearing the carmines when I was little or when my dad was posting somebody up down low in his og fire red four's. Nice pic spoosman.

Quote:
lol nice....for some reason that look like a pic from the show the wonder years....
:lol:
laugh.gif
I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or a dis.

http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

Spoos are you playing with the olympic ball in that pic?
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Its like the kid on the sandlot who plays with the Babe Ruth ball. Spoos is just out there throwin it around. Your dad must be proud.
-pokemon2k

Is it a GR then?
-pokemon2k

Limited general release like the flint 7's. Remember those came out in kids sizes as well....but definitely not as limited as the dmp and spizikes. It's fine with me...less worry of coppin' them, now maybe i can use my discount on them! :tongue:
tongue.gif

What do you all think of the sample for the womens 8's releasing? It gets me excited thinkin' about it. I think they should release the laker's colorway kobe bryant was wearing a few years ago, that would be sick as well!

^^^ The tongues better be the carpet material like the OG's. Han let me know how much you want for that triton, a guy I work with keeps asking about it. The day those firered and flip 3's comes out is going to be very expensive.
-pokemon2k

i'll let it go for 800.00 chewy.

as far as those women 8's, i have to see the final product. they look fake as hell.

flips, im still on the fence about.

Yea chew, march 24th is a long awaited day. I'm hoping my store will recieve the flip's, that would make things so much easier. I got to make sure my pockets are going to be full lol

Any stores getting the glow pack? Specifically the blazers.
-pokemon2k

I dont know yet about the glow pack...i can probably get the sku's at work and then order them form footlocker...they are only at footlocker and not footaction. Yea I'm getting 3 pairs of them to a minimum on those aqua's...I really can't wait for pics of those.

hey chew, did journey's recieve those dunks?

^^^ I still havent made it over to the mall. This weekend is my birthday celebration so probably wont make it this weekend either. Let me know if its possible to get those blazers. Spoos I emailed you back.
-pokemon2k

They look icey as hell. Are they DS? Where did you end up getting them? I cant believe I sold my NDS pair. I suck at life.
-pokemon2k

Yeah d, I am! I can't wait, plus I get in for free because I get to work the seats during the game, im doing it for a baseball fundrasier.

Spoosman that definitely just upped your collection another notch. I want a pair of concords so bad but the prices on websites kill. I dont mess with ebay either, nice grab!

Back
Top Bottom