LOUISVILLE, KY heads

shawn is a real cool cat. he was @ kids foot when i worked champs. im glad he got a bigger store.

thats 1 thing i dont miss about working a shoe store all the time, and thats seeing all the damn FAKES !

i dont know why they bother me, but they do. they shouldnt. i shouldnt care what someone else has on their feet.

they bother me alot, ive gotten into numerous altercations with customers that come into my work wearing fakes, my co-worker will say something out load about em wearin fakes and thats what gets it goin....id say weve had about 10 arguments with customers about their fake kicks. about 1 in every 1000 actually knows a little bit about shoes, the rest have no clue. its not as bad as it was about a year ago though since the major fake stores in louisville have been shut down.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

PS3 + Madden 07 for sale! used 1 time....$500 obo. Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

My whole collection is fake. Stop hating.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry -pokemon2k

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

how are you all doing on your brackets? lol. Man sosa played a great game yesterday didnt he? Louisville's team will be strong next year when they are all sophmore's. Kentucky played a good first half...then fell off after that.

UK and UL will both be tough to handle next year, i have 12 of 16 left and all available for elite 8 so mine isnt that bad. btw i finally wore my foams today, they might be my favorite pair of shoes i have and they break alotta necks.

I won't wear my foams unless I get another pair. lol. Derrick Character is a monster though. I got kansas winning it all in one bracket and G-Town in the other.

BTW, my mom is being really cool about this release for some reason...I'm glad. :D
happy.gif

My collection is about to seriously slow down. Signed the loan paperwork today for my new ride. Take delivery thursday. Pretty excited.

im goin to the mickey ds game, i cant wait.

So can we get a list of who all is going to the cincy summitt on the 28th of april? i really wanna go who else is definate? chew u wanna take a road trip?

YEah D I think ill probably make the trip.

Yeah I'm goin to the all american game. I'm not for sure on the cincy trip....baseball is starting to pick up pretty heavily. we open at 7 am tommorrow.

We ended up getting the flips...1 & 1/2 cases. My manager is only allowing one pair per customer, either a fire red or flip. Atleast we got them! :D
happy.gif

Once again a NT member saves my @#%$. THanks corey I still havent gotten my confirmation email through eastbay. I called them and they didn even have it in their system but said it still may go through, im trying to cancel it. Sorry again for being an @#%$ on the phone I was only half awake. I reall appreciate the phone call easy in and out. I definately owe you one.

No problem chew. Really we started off selling them well and then we had a long break from purchases. so i thought of someone I could get in the store that wears a 10 because those were mainly the sizes left. So I called you chew....plus I know you always order stuff online and the internet is iffy (is that even a word) most of the time. No problem though man. We sold out of the flips and still have like 8 pairs of fire reds left. Chew after you left, my manager closed the store until 10 am and we all went and ate at shoneys! :lol:
laugh.gif
I love my III's!

Sure enough, I got a call from eastbay lastnight letting me know they would nt fulfill my order. Glad you called. ANy 10's left at the store? May nee just 1 more. Really, I have a problem.

Spoos, what do you think of the III's? I know theyre your favorites. Did you get bnothe pairs? D, did you go with bothe?

yeah i got both...i try to wait awhile before i wear gr's but i broke down and wore my flips to my daughters tournament today, But to answer your question, yeah i love them both the fire reds are a thing of beauty...but like you said thats my favorite model.
http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

Back
Top Bottom