LOUISVILLE, KY heads

yeah nothing worse than the fakes J-MALL.......
wait except the fakes at my school....
i go to western....where 99.5% of the shoes there are fake
its rediculous :smh:
smh.gif

and chetti i didnt look inside but i was goin up to all the food places and sking where i could find some...but no help?
so i settled for a funnel cake....nothing better than fried bread....cept fried candybars! :b
tongue.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

D$, Godspeed on your interview! Hope it goes well! Its good to see folks upgrade. So will you still do the ordering for Shaheen's? You know if you don't there's no telling what kicks will end up down there! PONR, i might go to the fair friday or something. i'll let you know my findings. if you go before fri, check inside, like the east wing or something...
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

fakes @ the fair are worse than j-mall. just picture going to the j mall and insted of seeing a few hundred ppl, you see thousands upon thousands.

I haven't been to the fair in I bet 4 years...I might have to go this year...but first if I buy a pair of fakes off Ebay today do you guys think i will get them before this weekend...I mean I wanna fit in out there if I go...
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.​

:lol:
laugh.gif
you don't have to go on ebay to get fakes, just ride around long enough and either you will see someone set up on the side of the road selling some or someone will ask you if you want some.

about a month ago a guy came into the barber shop saying he had "new jordans" for sale for $70! :smh:
smh.gif
everyone in there hit him with the :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

fakes are taking KY by storm. they are all over lexington too, its quite shameful
TEAM KENTUCKY

If you guys want some good fakes I know a gas station down the road from my work that sells XI's VII's, XXI's, and jerseys.

Spoos, did you ever wear those concords you picked up?
TEAM KENTUCKY

the bp on 36th sells fake j's mens and kids sizes and forces lol

you can come in get a snack and get u and ur child some "new" j's lmao
TEAM KENTUCKY

Today at work this guy pick up the argon blue 11's and was like do you got these in red? I said no...and then he said do you know if they are coming out around here, cause i've seen them on the internet. I told him i had no clue....i was laughin so hard inside.

I also saw where the LS obsidian blue/ orange 8's release on the 22th along with the aqua's.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^ dude aked me the same thing about solid red 11 lows, i told him theres no such thing, he said i seen em online and i just told him they were fake....he gave me a wierd look and said.... Ah forreal?

Man im ready for the aquas, just hope they dont look all cheap like the pics ive been seein. Any stores got em in yet?
TEAM KENTUCKY

yo team, my net been askin silllllly here lately, dam! anyways...(keep changing tha sig though, lol: no disrespect)

chetti, I'm off work wed & thurs cuz of a :x
sick.gif
passing of my cousin :x
sick.gif
TEAM KY

Quote:
Spoos, did you ever wear those concords you picked up?
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.

Hey Corey..did you guys get the shorts for the Auquas? If so how much..are they nice?
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.​

parlae, my condolences cuz! just hit me up, i got a woodchuck for ya!
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

'ppreciate it chetti; i'll get at you around 9 or so, prolly head ta condo there after...19 yrs old!

copped some trainers for $20 too, prolly post on PICKUP thread!
TEAM KY

No spoos not yet, we have a purple aqua shirt, a white aqua shirt, and a black and aqua jordan book bag. They all look nice...I'm definitely working this release.
TEAM KENTUCKY

CAnt wait for the aquas. Im going to have to tone it down a few notches that friday night.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^ sorry to hear about your cuz parlae. God Bless....

Im with you chew cant wait for the aquas, have you decided how many pairs your gonna grab?

I wanna see some damn pics of the blk/red 8s in december, i dont think they have ever held on to detailed pics this long without them leaking on the net somewhere.
TEAM KENTUCKY

good look D, yo; dis city is getting crazy out here! we just had another homicide attempt tonight. i suggest everyone to be careful out here. here today, dead today...peace out ky
TEAM KY

HOw many pairs of Aquas? Still havent decided. No more than 5, no less than 3
TEAM KENTUCKY

Back
Top Bottom