LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I swear I haven't ever known of this many sneaker heads in KY....this is insane!

TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

D, we here, we jus ain't never brought it together. Heads is all over; everybody wished they a pair of (those) sneakers, ya know...now is just the "appropriate time". just when the city is peaking

^^ if you build it...they will come! i like how this is coming together! D$, i don't know where vane has been. i haven't spoke to him in like 2 days. he posted the other day in wdywt, but you're right, he hasn't been in the l'ville thread in a while. you know he lays low & pops back up from time to time.

i have to go to lexington (lex-vegas, baby!) today with my BM...its one of her friend's b-day & they want to the "couples night" thing :rolleyes
eyes.gif
i may take some pda-phone pics, >D
grin.gif
or maybe not :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

Hey guys...Hibbetts is having a buy one get one 50% off sale on ALL shoes...even if they are already on sale...tomorrow is the last day...I'll be working so come see me...
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.​

corey i met your pops tonight @ the fair. i saw him with his red 1's on and figured it was your dad so i went up to talk to him.

he is cool as a fan. :pimp:
pimp.gif

yo, hanhaze; let me get that newer team graphic it's sick!!! check out my wdywt, i'm bouta post now!! chea

vane, get here! nice chattin witcha bruh

chetti, k snow's back!!! YEA!!
TEAM KENTUCKY
Where derby winners KEEP heat on their feet; why can't WE!!

^parlae, i dunno bout that k snow thang. . .we'll chop it up bout that later! i'm feelin those pics of the 4th st. live sign in wdywt. i gotta take more pics around town...
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

Yeah thats what he told me, he said right after I left you came up said somethin to him. He wasn't really matchin but it's fine, I let him do his own thing. haha

Anyone copp the spizikes...I passed. I was in the skate shop yesterday and the dude told me they recieved 10 pairs of the Free Rods. I couldn't believe it, I thought there was no way they would recieve them. I knew I should have stayed on top of them though but I eas caught slippin instead. The dude told me they didnt sell out that fast cause no one really knew about them.

By the way, I still can't get my sig to stay on all of my posts.

I'm glad to hear you passed on the Spizikes...I'll keep my comments to myself just in case someone else bought them in here.LOL... :D
happy.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^^ I bought 3 pair. Hottest release all year.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Do you have a pair in a sz 10.5? I might regret not getting like I do the Foams...
TEAM KENTUCKY

Any one go to the fair tonight?

didnt see any inperticular (sp) fresh ppl....it wasnt very live anyway

spiz'ikes are garbage!
regret buying true blues

and corey last time i went to home they had liek almost all sizes left but i only had like 80 bucks and i spent 40 at ear x tacy on doom shirts so i just bought a mighty healthy tee from home
TEAM KENTUCKY

I was there last night with the family.

BTW : If anybody has and DS Cardinal VII's, Last Shot XIV's, or Red Suede XX1's in sz 10.5, please LMK.

[email protected]
TEAM KENTUCKY
Get Up. Get Out. And Get Somethin.

I'm goin saturday I think. Any one coppin the XXII 5/8's in black and red. I might, that patent leather on the toe looks hot.
TEAM KENTUCKY

anyone know if any vendors are sellin deep fried candy bars this year? i can feel my blood sugar rise with each bite, but i have to have one! i think its my number one guilty pleasure. other than those and the mike linnig's tent, i have no use for the fair anymore. it was great when i was younger though!
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

^nope

looked for some the whole day

althogh i think the food court in ky kingdom has deep fried oreos....but im not sure if its even open or w/e?
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^PONR, the year before last, a few places had the deep fried twinkies, oreo's, snickers, and resee's p.b. cups. last year, there was only one place selling fried snicker's--and it was indoors--the east wing i believe. they probably don't sell alot--i guess people don't know the secret about how good they are! oh well, my time at the fair will probably be spent asking people if they know where the fried candy bars are. i gotta have one--its the perfect dessert after beer and a mike linnig's fish plate!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

one of the places lined up in front of where the beer tents are usually sells fried twinkies and what not.

so many fakes @ the fair !

Back
Top Bottom