LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Quote:
CAn you snap some pics?

I'll see what I can do Sunday Chew...

Quote:
Chetti! we are out of the Black Lebron IVs....i might have the blk/red or og colorway if you are interested....
:smile:
smile.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped

NIce. What did 11th pay? Many players? Theres usually a good turn out for that tourney.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

Not much 120.00. Had a good time though...I think it was right at 120 players...
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

Quote:
Chetti! we are out of the Black Lebron IVs....i might have the blk/red or og colorway if you are interested....

dang, the last time i was in there y'all had a full size run, or at least that's what it said on the price tag on the wall! what happened? i knew i should've told you to hold me a pair a long time ago! i don't need the blk/red, but do you have a sz. 12 in the white ones? if so, hide those for me! $70 is a come up for those 'brons!!!

Quote:
Hey Chetti let me check up at Hibbetts...what sz do you need?
TEAM KENTUCKY

"...and when I'm gone, I hope that it was said that I gave structure to the youth by the example I led..."
-Clipse, "Momma, I'm So Sorry"
S . o . S!

Recent Pick-Ups

Now my DS pair has a friend!
TEAM KENTUCKY

Nice pickup mj, i thought i was the only one wit the chucky cap; plus i wouldn't mind another pair of those bruts...

yo SPOoS, do you work at Hibb; a chick name toni :wow:
eek.gif
(gotta let you know about that one chetti) said she works there...i came in one day jus on some other shhhhh

good look D$...

someone wanna get rid of some sz 11s???
made it over 100 posts, gettin up there :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY​
' ' where cow tippin' requires heat on your feet ' '​

i need infrareds in my life.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

Spoos, I got it at Home Skate Shop. We got the supreme varsity pack blazers in.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^SPOOS, please loose a pair in the back 'til I can get to you! MJ, nice pick ups! I got the DGK hat also! They are about to re-up on them for the 3rd time--soon everyone in the city will have one :smh:
smh.gif
By the way, was your pop in J Mall saturday wearing the peapod j's w/ matching t-shirt?? :nerd:
nerd.gif
I was with parlae, and we saw him, looked @ each other, and said that has to be his dad... :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

"...and when I'm gone, I hope that it was said that I gave structure to the youth by the example I led..."
S . o . S!​

Thanks chetti. I had no idea he even wore them yet. I had to go upstairs and question him. I swear he makes me mad with that stuff. He can't even wait a month to wear them....but I gotta love him. He's sneaky about everything.
TEAM KENTUCKY

chetti (forgot to mention) ^^ cosign mj...we had no choice but to point him out with them on; crazy if you ask me :smh:
smh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY​

SO i turn 16 on Dec.25 and im trying to work at any shoe store....the closest ones to my house are hibbets:dixie manor,footaction:southland terrace,city gear and martys....anyone got any hook up's or connects to get me a job at any of those?
TEAM KENTUCKY

Yo Chetti, that sign is made when we first put them on sale, we usually dont update it until they go to the $50 wall, but the only size that made it there was a 9.5, everything else sold at $80. In the white Lebron IV im pretty siure we have an 11.5 but no 12.

We got the wht/stealth-orange blaze 8s in finally, they are ok at best but nothing that i would ever buy.

Parlae: In the next couple weeks ill have a new pickup that we talked about 1x while you were at shaheens one day, ( Hint ) H............U............F............Ill post pics when they come in.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Hey Chetti...Man I only work up there a couple days a month now with my new schedule out at Ford...So I really can't hold anything up there...Plus our backroom is kinda small...Our manager won't let me hold stuff...Sorry bro...
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

D$...you gotta be kidding! if you talkin about what i'm thinking about, plus my bday is tha 26th (right in time for it)...you gotta do more than post pics, i wanna see 'em personal
hope my andersons come tomorrow (well, later today...) will see!
TEAM KENTUCKY​

Sup Louisville NTers
Im visiting from the bay area attending the ICUEE show at the convention center this week. Boy what a big difference CA is from KY. I was wondering what I can do on a Wed night here in Louisville. Ive been to 4th street live, but Id also like to hit up a club/bar(hiphop, not ghetto) and a stripclub (white, latin, asian females preferably.) Thanks guys, I'll be checking this post after I return from ICUEE for any answers u guys have.
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Welcome to KY!! All I know is Phoenix Hill; downtown, Baxter and Bardstown. Ummmm...you may hear about O'Malleys, but I don't recommend it (now called the List) 18 & older, I believe. stripclub...none are spectacular

Quote:
Boy what a big difference CA is from KY.
TEAM KENTUCKY​

ady2glude:

Strip Clubs: Hit up PT's downtown, best looking girls in town, by far the nicest. If you want wild, anything goes, low rent strip clubs hit 7th st, Trixies on Preston isnt bad either. Cant help you much on a hiphop club. Wed nights in louisville are hit and miss, hit sullys or willies on bardstown rd. everywhere else is probably dead, omallys may be ok but its 18+
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

^Spoos, its all good! I'll make my way over there this weekend...hopefully I'll be in luck!

PONR, you shouldn't need a connect to get on at any of those places--at least I wouldn't think so. At any rate, good luck! Takes me back to the days when I worked at the old Jay's Dept. Store after school my Junior/Senior year! I miss Mom & Pop shoe stores!! So your b-day is on xmas? That must be horrible--unless you get DOUBLE the gifts! :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

marty's is on cane run behind moby @#%$.

as far as i know all they sell is legit sneakers.
i know they get lifestyle releases.

i have never saw fakes in there, but i've only been there once.

Back
Top Bottom