LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^^^^^^^^They got anything good in there? A bunch of my friends live right in that area. Is it worth checking out?
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

When are we going to see some collection pics from some of you guys. We've seen, MJ's, D's, mine, and spoosmans (although half of the pics were of his basketball). I know you guys are packin some heat.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

marty's is legit...when i went they still had azures and neon canvas af1's but thet was last weekend.

and nahh having by birthday on christmas is dope...i always get my b-day present on liek the 15th or somewhere round there...i dont get jipped.

and does anyone know what 23 stores will be getting the limited xx3's that come out first and if any of the stores are anywhere near ky?
TEAM KENTUCKY

Nice Laser IV's and Melo II's! I need those Melo's bad. I'm takin new collection pics around the middle of November. I have around 130 pairs now.
TEAM KENTUCKY

i want another pair of melo's, mine are looking kinda beat.

i wore the s h i t outta those the summer they came out.

^Nice J's! I've never been too much into J's, but I may post some of my collection soon. I have to move my kicks to another room--my BM hates the sight of all those boxes. She wants me to put 'em in the garage, but that'll never happen! :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
and does anyone know what 23 stores will be getting the limited xx3's that come out first and if any of the stores are anywhere near ky?
TEAM KENTUCKY

"...and when I'm gone, I hope that it was said that I gave structure to the youth by the example I led..."
-Clipse, "Momma, I'm So Sorry"
S . o . S!

Hanhaze, I'm glad to see you wear yours to...Nice by the way...

Here ya go Chew...
1q5qja.jpg

ofbp6a.jpg

1rp25g.jpg

nnjkhy.jpg
TEAM KENTUCKY

Nice Flint 13's and Concord's Spoos. I highly doubt that finishline in Jmall will get them I heard the top 23 stores will on recieve 23 pairs. My friend saw the black and red 23's and the white black and red 23's the other day. He said they are real nice and use some crazy materials. I heard deveroes might not even be getting the 23's.
TEAM KENTUCKY

NIce pics guys. As far as getting the 23's I think you better prepare to pay crazy resell prices, unless you plan to travel and camp for days. Think about it 23 stores getting 23 pairs=529 pairs. People were camping days before the grapes, DMP, etc and a LOT of people came up empty handed. Thats one of, if not the most, limited release of a jay you can see, especially a sig model. Im not getting my hopes up that anywhere near us will be getting them. Think major niketowns, and major citys. I pray im wrong. Keep your fingers crossed.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

^yea i didnt think so but i was just wondering....anyone know anyhting about the transformers trainers...heard they were realesing late nov.?
TEAM KENTUCKY

Ive messed around with my collection a bunch since i last posted it, i will take new pics once i get all of them tranfered to the new crib, im still in the process....As for the 23s....i give it a week tops before we see pics, they are already in the hands of a few people on nt. I cant wait to see them.

Which of the packs that are confirmed so far are yall gonna get? the only ones so far that are definite for me are the 7/16 and the 6/17 pack....

Im really starting to stray away form jordans....Hopefully, the XX3 will be the LAST model. Then maybe 1 retro per season would be great 4 per year, quality retros that is.
TEAM KENTUCKY

The XXIII's will release in all stores right? There is only gonna be one pair that is limited right? I would like to at least get 1 pair.

By the way this storm is getting me heated...The Office has been pre-empted for this crap...
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^^ I cant believe im going to miss the office, it better come on soon. THe first XXIII to come out will be limited. As far as packs so far im definately getting 10/13, 17/6, 16/7. Id like to see the same thing, one retro OG color every 3 months. I cant even imagine what the limited 23 will go for.

Spoos..... The news keeps telling people to quit calling about there shows not being on, a guarantee 90% of that is people wanting to see the office.

TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

You guys don't want the XI & XII pack? I want that and of course I love the III but I hate the XX...I want the XVII & VI like you guys and I'd like to get the IV's but don't like the XIX's...lol...So I don't know...Anyone know what the colorway will be for the III's and IV's?
TEAM KENTUCKY

Chew do you know if they are gonna show it sometime this weekend?
TEAM KENTUCKY

Chew...The office update...They are gonna show it at noon on Sunday...
TEAM KENTUCKY

I'm definitely going to get one of each pack, doubles in a few of them. I think there are 3 pairs of limited 23's. I'm Prayin one of the deveroes stores gets them, I mean they did get the laser IV's and laser V's. I really want them air max 95's out of the charity pack that is coming out. Those transformer air trainers are dropping in the end of october and early november as a QS.
TEAM KENTUCKY

There is no way I can afford to get each pack...It must be nice MJ...

Will you be able to get the 95's you want...I don't much about them...Where are they gonna be sold MJ?
TEAM KENTUCKY

^there realesing at niketowns and ndc on nov 9th...im gonna try to get the 95's or ii's.

and mj does that mean no stores here will get them or what?

i am getting the x and xiii pack for sure and probably at least half of the other packs but i need to see colorways first.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Sunday at 12. Sweet.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

Who was that chinese dude at cracker and barrels with the air forces on on thursday afternoon? I know aint too many of yall in here LOL
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Back
Top Bottom