LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I know this is a little late , and slim chance but do any of your stores still have the air force barkleys left? The ones the fab 5 wore?
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

Do you mean these Chew...Sorry we never carried them...
f4p7co.jpg
TEAM KENTUCKY

Yeah spoos but it's tough....I'll prolly get half and my dad will get the rest lol. Yeah the Charity Pack is only releasing on nike.com and niketowns. You think we'll get an e-mail??

Yeah Ponr, No on around here will get the transformers.
TEAM KENTUCKY

I saw Juvenile in St. Matts mall a few hrs. ago. He came into Finishline when I was in there to holla at YoungVanus1. I did a double-take b/c i didn't think it was him at first, but then when about 8-11 teenyboppers came following with camera phones in hand I knew it was him! I don't really get star-struck, and I was on my way out when I saw him anyways--so I bounced. Seemed like an average guy, he didn't have a posse with him, just 2 other guys...
TEAM KENTUCKY

"...and when I'm gone, I hope that it was said that I gave structure to the youth by the example I led..."
-Clipse, "Momma, I'm So Sorry"
S . o . S!​

Do any of yall work at champs at j-mall?

and was wearing oly vii's today?

and where does everyone else work?

i kno you work at footaction st.matt mj and d money i kno u work at shaheens....what bout the rest of yall?
TEAM KENTUCKY

I work at Humana, Parlae works at UPS, Vanus works at finishline at st. matts. . .
TEAM KENTUCKY

"...and when I'm gone, I hope that it was said that I gave structure to the youth by the example I led..."
S . o . S!​

Yes D ill take them. My full time job is plotting a sophisticated hijacking of spoosmans olympic ball. My other job is an account manager at a car lot, promotion in the next few months will be sweet.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

Promotion Chew? Are they gonna let you sell cars? Hey which lot do you work at?
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^dunkaholik, i'll be up there for homecoming next weekend. where r u located??
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

what day you going chetti chuck?? i'm making trip too then bro...
get at..
TEAM KENTUCKY​
' ' where cow tippin' requires heat on your feet ' '​

^^parlae, i'm tryna leave friday or early sat...depends on if/when i get this car work done! i'll keep you informed of details. . .
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

Sounds good D, I can swing through PRP on my way home from work. Just let me know time and place thats good for you.

No spoos, im going to be in charge of the finance department.

Dunkaholic, wheres the store at. I was in lex this weekend and completely forgot about the place. Ill try to check it out next weekend.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

MAN I WENT TO THE HALLOWEEN MSD SHOW AT BULLDOGS LAST NIGHT.....IT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME....IF ANY OF YOU LIKE ROCK MUSIC MY FRIENDS BAND IS PLAYING AT HEADLINERS THE 25TH...THE OPENING FOR CHRIS VOLZ (THE LEAD SINGER OF FLAW).

ONLY $10.
TEAM KENTUCKY

good postin SPOOS; jus posted myself...
check me TEAM
TEAM KENTUCKY​

Just checked you out Parliaitn...Lookin good...I like them denims...
TEAM KENTUCKY

SPOOS, it was chetti mons wagon...I jus jumped on :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY​

^^^ Atlas Cars, they have a spot in Radcliff and Etown
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

Back
Top Bottom