LOUISVILLE, KY heads

SPOOS_ if you plan on getting the blk/red 15s and are not a flight club member i have 1 invite left, lemme know if you want it.

N/P Chew! Im lovin these villanovas as well.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

I appreciate it D, but I'm passing on all the XV's. I don't like them at all.

Quote:
^ ok spoos its war!
TEAM KENTUCKY

i was gonna get the xv's until i came across a friend in need.
i will have a couple of new addition pics sometime this weekend. :smokin
smokin.gif

I got the invite too, can't wait for the XV's to drop! I'm anxious about the penny 2's coming out in '08! Those are one of my grails, I had the original black and royal colorway when I was younger. That 3m piping is :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

Finally. SB Grails.

85cqtk9.jpg

6lwwtoh.jpg
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

^WOW THOSE R NICE CHEW!

08 is gonna be so great...penny ii's,pippin 1's,,zf95 and 96,flightposites,air raids,air max and acg inspired af1's (and i dont like forces at all but the neon 95 inspired and red silver 97 inspired are so nice, as are the mowabb inspired)

all in all good job nike.........i need a job asap!
TEAM KENTUCKY

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Also, UK got wacked by Gardner Webb! Wow, i know its only the first game but getting beat back door by little kids every play isnt good. We have alot of work to do....we need some of those billy gillispie recruoits asap....they need me out there :D
happy.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

wonderful job CHEW! my grails too...fudge; what sz are those???

D$, I'm lookin forward to this uofl-uk game...wow what a @SS kickin' it will be :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY​
' ' where cow tippin' requires heat on your feet ' '​
TEAM chucKY​
' ' how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? ' '​

Chew those are very nice man. Were they hard to find?
TEAM KENTUCKY

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE LEGENDS CONCERT AT THE GARDENS AND....
IT WAS PRETTY NICE...

DANA DANE WAS COOL MC'IN.

BIG DADDY KANE WAS OK.

WHODINI WAS PRETTY GOOD.

DOUG E FRESH DIDNT REALLY DO ANY SONGS BUT HE WAS GOOD.

SLICK RICK WAS AWESOME WITH DOUG E.

ALL IN ALL...DEF. A GREAT EXPIRIENCE.

looks like were back up. well i guess i can repost my sunday pick ups. I passed up the charity 2's and the 15's for these. enjoy, i know i am.

They have all been worn very very lightly. only way you can tell is by the bottoms. All 4 cost less that a pair of ds concords.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WOW....That would be a nice collection right there. And all less than what about 300. Oh I don't like you anymore.

Little more than 300$ for all of them???? Nice pick ups hanhaze. I still need them blaxk cement 3's and cool grey 11's in my life!!! They are all inperfect condition too.

thank you all !

this guy i know is selling his sneakers to fund a marriage. he even drives half way to meet me in florence. i've got some more goodies on the way soon. andyes mj they are all in great condition.

Whats up Kentucky?? I just have a question, first off would like to say that i am from Northern Kentucky (Florence), cincinnati area and My Bro goes to U ofL , and i was wondering if any of you are from up here in northern kentucky and if so how and where and if you plan on it are going to get The X/XIII countdownpack??? hanhaze i think said he was from florence so maybe you can help, if we get it from deveroes will i have to camp out, or what about the mall???

Thanks for any help...

Dukedude, all of us are from around the louisville area. You can get the countdown packs at the florence mall, the malls here in louisville, and deveroes. Ifyou get them from deveroes you wont need to camp out.

Thanks...
So if i go to the florence mall or deveroes at opening time a little before i should be good to go???

Back
Top Bottom