LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Chew I wish those Villavova dunks were 11 or 11.5. The 10.5 in SB's are tight. If I decide to take them what is shipping costs? I really don't wanna meet up with you.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

^^^ Ill pay you not to meet up with me. For any KY heads take $20 off the price. Shipping was included in each price.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

^ I sense a little hostility b/t Chew & Spoos? All in jest, I'm assuming? :lol:
laugh.gif
spreading that holiday cheer?
TEAM KENTUCKY

"two things i aint never in my life done seen befo'e, is a ufo & a h0 that wouldn't go!" -project pat​

Chew knows I love em...He won't admit it though. I have holiday cheer in the middle of summer. :D
happy.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

Dont know what to say about the XXIIIs, they're not lookin to great from the first pic, but neither did the XX and i love those, i guess ill have to wait to see better pics before i judge them.
TEAM KENTUCKY

D$, is tha team gon' see tha maxs or does the postman still got 'em? curious
TEAM KENTUCKY​
' ' where cow tippin' requires heat on your feet ' '​
TEAM chucKY​
' ' how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? ' '​

Why the hell hasn't MJ posted pics of the pack. Every time I see a new post in this thread im thinking MJ has posted the pics. Id hate to have to come up to your work and cause a seen. Just playin, but no seriously. You cant tease us like that. If we dont see pics soon, im going to go on a 3 day drinking binge to cope with the pain, you all know how my drinking binges go.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

^^^^Touche. The funny thing was I kept staring at the cause, saying "I know its, cause". I knew you would get me back, just didnt think it would be that soon.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

Quote:
Why the hell hasn't MJ posted pics of the pack...You cant tease us like that.
TEAM KENTUCKY

"two things i aint never in my life done seen befo'e, is a ufo & a h0 that wouldn't go!" -project pat

^ mj doesnt have the pack....he was gonna make his own pack with the OGs he has.

lol at the grammer police, i think he was gettin you on the (seen) scene, not cause chew.

Ill have the pics of the Maxs in about a week, until then heres my newest addition DS 1994 sz 6

6as2drq.jpg

to go along with their OG counterparts....i seen these infant sz 3.5 used go for $252 on ebay the other day, its tempting me to sell these cuz mine are the same size and have never been worn and in immaculate condition.
54cewcn.jpg
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^ :wow:
eek.gif
hot! :evil:
devil.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY​
' ' where cow tippin' requires heat on your feet ' '​
TEAM chucKY​
' ' how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? ' '​

Those I's look amazing. 1
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

Who do you guys like today in the big game? I hope the patriots blow em out.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

Spoos. There's a post in sneaker showcase you need to post in. Bet you cant guess which one.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

Here is a couple pics from my new camera...Not great yet but give me some time.
eqecfs.jpg

11tlaj8.jpg
TEAM KENTUCKY

Oh by the way Chew...I took new pics of "THE BALL" to post in the sneaker showcase just for you buddy. Go check em out.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Will the countdown packs be easy to purchase in the Ville, I buy most of my Jordans @ Hibbett's in Owensboro. I don't think they will be getting the packs.

^^^ I dont think it should be too bad. D says his store is getting them and they dont get limited stuff. Hopefully it wont be that bad
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

^^^ Thanks for the hook up D. Love the Barkleys. Thanks for the invite as well. Spoos is great at making friends.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

Back
Top Bottom