LOUISVILLE, KY heads

How about them cardinals tonight??? DC and Earl Clark are gonna have a great season!

Is there a better way to post pictures on here then using photobucket??? That takes too long. I want to post my january countdown pack!!!
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

MJ, you already picked up the January countdown pack? Explain.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

AHHHHHHH. Just won a Major Pick-up, one of my grails.

THEY ARE COMING
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

Its a SB that ive wanted for a long time. Found a steal on them, I entered my bid and couldnt believe I won.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

Just got back from Home and put the takashis on lay-a-way. I'm hooked on the SB's I guess.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^^ Sb's are lame and so are the takashis.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

^^^^Thanks for the advice Chew...Just got back from Home again...Let them know I didn't want them know.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Quote:
^^^^Thanks for the advice Chew...Just got back from Home again...Let them know I didn't want them know.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG
"I'm totally serial."

PINK BOX. None of the above ^^^ However I do still need Pusheads. In fact im gonna sell some stuff the next few days to fund the pusheads, and the recent pickup. If your a sz 10, stay tuned.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

i hope they are the first or sec generations, tiff, unkles, buck, pushhead, hemps, ??????
TEAM KENTUCKY​
' ' where cow tippin' requires heat on your feet ' '​

^ uhoh, im guessin that sz 10 remark was aimed at me....what you gonna sell?

SPOOS-I put the takashis on layaway today too.

I tried the jason vorhees on.... :x
sick.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

Ive got stuff listed in the 9.5-10 section, the 10.5-11, and a quicksilver futura jacket and SB belt in the Misc section. If any of you guys are itnerested let me know, we can do a meet up.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

^^^ Sorry I got a couple 10.5
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

Happy Halloween Team!!! what's everyone doing tonight???
TEAM KENTUCKY​

Ill probably hide in my bushes and spray kids with the hose. Then I plan to spray some hos
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

Quote:
Then I plan to spray some hos
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

"two things i aint never in my life done seen befo'e, is a ufo & a h0 that wouldn't go!" -project pat

hope everyone had a great halloween.

Im gettin a new camera soon so ill post my humble collection...i kno its nowhere near most of yalls but its not bad for my age

P.S. This Waverly Hills show on sci-fi is kinda freakin me out
TEAM KENTUCKY

back from halloween festivities...list :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY​
TEAM chucKY​
' ' we deep! ' '​

Back
Top Bottom