LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I got the XV's, Playoff 8's, and Maybe some SB's or Air Max 95's. I also just asked for some new fitteds, a new glove for next season, andclothes. My dad is getting another pair of Playoff 8's, and either the Melo 2's, DB 2's, or Some other shoe like snake skin 11!!!!

^dammit! i heard some shops got a gold box re-stock of the dooms, didn't think they'd hit HOME! I'm about to call now!

What's up KY folks?? I haven't been on in a while...busy with the holidays, plus my b-day was Monday the 26th!

^That would be nice PONR, but apparently Nike SB gave certain stores a restock of the MF Dooms--but this time in the new Gold/Black boxes...CHEA!

I said I was gonna call about those, but I was on the fence about those when they first came out so I'm not hopping on the bandwagon 2nd time aroundeither. They are a nice pair of kicks though. I still gotta get my Camo Pack Vans Half Cabs outta layaway over there
wink.gif
I'm trying not to cop as much as I used to, but its SO hard (no lance bass)
laugh.gif

^ Whats good chetti? As soon as i got to home i sent a text to all the Nters in my phone, i know Mj hop'd up real fast, he called and put his on hold about10 seconds after i sent the message.

Ponr- I know they got more Bruts in, and also a wht/blk/yellow Dunk high with some type of design on the back. dont know what they are called though.

I sent an ebayer 2 left cool grey IV's. Im a genius. He emailed me, and I though, Impossible. Sure enough, I check my pair and I have two rightys.

laugh.gif
...chew, ya crazy; that's a serious head right there for ya! but the sb's you talking about D$ are the Paul Ulrich ones, not really one on my list.I remember missing the dooms before...I was a day late (don't know how) but I'm gonna pass on these too! I need sb lows...and clothes! ha

I hope so. Dudes been a real pain. He emailed me asking if I had shipped his shoes, I told him I was waiting for him to confirm his address. He neverresponded, so I just shipped them out because he had good feedback. I receive negative from him yesterday, saying I never responded to emails and he neverreceived anything. %$$#@$@, I shipped the shoes through paypal, check the tracking#. Sure enough they arrived that day. Then he emails me with the two leftys.He still hasnt reponded.

thought the team might like the avatar...if i have free time (which i doubt), I may change the color to the "kentucky" blue. hopefully, i can postsomething this weekend, I see everyone is busy like i.
tired.gif
goodnight

I've been gone for a minute.....my computer has a virus so im gettin it fixed at the moment. Yeah I copped the paul urich's, got my takashi 2's outof layaway, and put the dooms in layaway for 10$! I was kinda mad they were charging 150$ for the restock. My friend called me today and said they recieved afew more of the dooms today at home!!!

I got some new pick ups ill be posting soon on here: I'll be taking new pics of the collection here soon during Christmas break as well.

Hanhaze, my neck is still sore from them cement 3's today!

Originally Posted by YungMoney12

Who won the poker game Spoosman?

Thanks for having me by the way, nice 3s by the way...
Todd won. He was the one with the Chargers jersey on. No problem hope you guys had a good time. I'll let ya know the next one I have.

Anybody going to Nashville for the Bowl? I'm a Louisville fan, but since we ain't going to a bowl, I might as well root for that other in-state team,lol. I'm sure it'll be a blast on New Years Eve down there.

P.S check the last line on the sig.

i just saw a todd jordan interview...he sais heavan's gate ab's comin december....home gettin a new nike shipment in soon....hopefully they'll bein there...the colorway sounds nice.

in the interview he said all black,and a purple back panel.......based on the massed suicide of the heaven's gate cult?
NO PICS YET...but they sound sweet?

also what stores will be getting countdown packs?

Back
Top Bottom