LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Anyone picking up the VIII's this weekend? I kinda like them, they remind me of the olympic VI's. Dukedude, if your going to be posting in the Kentuckythread, you're going to have to change that name. Just kidding. I was just up in florence for the Louisville/Cinci fottbal game, had a great time inflorence, the girls have questionable morals.

dunk, i just checked your myspace page and you gotta lotta nice kicks at your store. i will be making a stop there next time i make a trip up north. wish youthe best of luck.

the only size they guy has PONR is 9 and 9.5.

my next batch will be some olive 9's, white silver 5's, white and red 12's and the white and black 12's and he's throwing in the black nwhite 12's also. prolly be after the holidays before i can pick them up.

Quit rubbin it in Mike...
laugh.gif

Mike you make me sick!
laugh.gif

Chew I'm heading to deveroes saturday to copp the 8's let me know if you want a pair. I know alot of people are passing on these for the spizikes thatrelease on black friday. I know this spizike colorway is nice but I still prefer the 8's.

Chew...Did you watch The Office yet? Just got home from work and watched it and was freakin hilarious. If you have watched it what did you think?

^^ Definately the best episode in awhile. Michael getting questioned wa probably top 5 office moments. MJ ill give you a call later, about those VIII's Imay take you up on that. How can I get you the money before tomorrow?

^i was just in lex last weekend...didn't get to make it to footwork though
smh.gif
maybe next time. seems like he has some nice stuff, wonder if he has sizes. ..

man i dont have many sizes

prices are cool though

ive been doing most supremes and stuff below retail

but u know the deal i gotta make some $$ sometimes

so if i get deals i pass it along but if i pay retail i gotta tax a few dollars

but it saves guys in lex from driving or waitin to order stuff
plus most guys im selling to are d boyz with unlimited cash and just need there feet laced up !!!!

im also doing consignment too so if your interested get at me !!

So guys i have about 150 160 dollars....what should i get....im thinking xv's,transformer trainer iii's,or blk cement prod ii's?.....anysuggestions?

Just got the XV's in teh mail and they are very nice. THe prod II's are fire. One of those two are my vote.

Hey guys, everybody have a great Thanksgiving. Even you Chew. I'm gonna try to have a poker game on the 1st. I'll keep you all updated if you'reinterested.

I got my XV"s in yesterday as well, very nice IMO. I think JB did a great job on them. Spoos get the cement prod 2's or XV's for sure.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...haven't posted in a while so I might as well since I'm on looking around, GO CARDS!!

just went oto home today

wanted a dgk chucky hat but biggest size left was 7 1/4....they had a few blazers and a bruts dawn of the dead trainers old spices veronas pigeon prods bloodysundays november rains and takashi's

none my size tho except takashis and bloody dundays...i copped nothing....but i did get a ill quasimoto tee from ear x tacy...home said they were getting ashipment in friday though

so whats on everyones x-mas list.
i def need blk cement prods
optimus prime trainers
grapes and alot of clothes

Back
Top Bottom