LOUISVILLE, KY heads

does pitino have some sort of new infatuation with latino's? damn lol every year there's a new one.. no offense if ur latino.. i love U of L but ipersonally dont think they'll win anything of any importance with pitino.. he always finds a way to lose the big game.. but im sure im alone on my viewslol

T-Will's shoe collection just in the Ville, not including his Seattle one. There was an article somewhere about him and his shoe collection. Pretty sureits 300 plus altogether he said. Because I think he keeps 150 here and whatever else at home

T WILL WEARS FAKES LMAO!!!! I see fake blk/yellow fusions and fake spizikes from just a glance. nah but forreal its kind of expected, but if u have that manyshoes u would think ud actually know real from fake, i find it kinda funny....just like all these entertainers that rock fakes....Pure Wackness....

D, thanks for clearing that up for me, I was wondering what those black and yellow shoes were. Sad if he does wear fakes... Everytime I've seen him offcourt, he's been legit

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

T WILL WEARS FAKES LMAO!!!! I see fake blk/yellow fusions and fake spizikes from just a glance. nah but forreal its kind of expected, but if u have that many shoes u would think ud actually know real from fake, i find it kinda funny....just like all these entertainers that rock fakes....Pure Wackness....
Come on D...Does that really surprise you? Because it sure doesn't surprise me...

if you need something from footlocker this weekend, get at me D, shonda at jeff will hook me up. So if you want something we can meet up there if you like.

I know im not gonna get 50% off of what i want ! i just hope i got enough to buy the pack. my funds have already vanished.

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

T WILL WEARS FAKES LMAO!!!! I see fake blk/yellow fusions and fake spizikes from just a glance. nah but forreal its kind of expected, but if u have that many shoes u would think ud actually know real from fake, i find it kinda funny....just like all these entertainers that rock fakes....Pure Wackness....
Come on D...Does that really surprise you? Because it sure doesn't surprise me...
Why does that not surprise you? It surprised me, he seems to know his sneakers and the article nothing was fake. It really surprised me.

i find the quitting actually very easy. yes, there are times when i mope around for a day or so because something came out and i passed, but i get over it. Ithought i would regret selling the 25 pairs of kicks i have sold over the past 2 weeks, but i dont. well there are a couple i miss but oh well, nothin i cantget back.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

i find the quitting actually very easy. yes, there are times when i mope around for a day or so because something came out and i passed, but i get over it. I thought i would regret selling the 25 pairs of kicks i have sold over the past 2 weeks, but i dont. well there are a couple i miss but oh well, nothin i cant get back.
This is funny...I do the same thing. Me and the wife were at the mall last weekend and all I kept talkin about was the Carmines...Afetr an hour or soshe was like shut your mouth buy them if you want them.

does pitino have some sort of new infatuation with latino's? damn lol every year there's a new one.. no offense if ur latino..
it's because there are alot of latinos in the jersey area and that's where he mainly recruits.

Those spizike's in twill's collection look like customized kings county edition. The fusion's may be painted too but I can't tell. EverytimeI've seen him he's had some legit kickz. Once him and derrick caracter stopped my dad in jmall to talk about his shoes he was wearing. hahaha

BTW, I work at footlocker
wink.gif

them fusions and spizikes are def fake because i see 3 fugazi jordan boxes sittin there too.

What u pickin up with the 50% off corey?

i was wonderin about those "cool grey spizikes" t-will had.. he wore em to the derby classic's dunk contest at bellermine.. i couldnt tell ifthey were legit or not.. but hell.. lol i guess t-will shops at Q-balls lol

i would say 10, i dont think the mall opens up early for jordans anymore. but i could be mistaken. 9 at the earliest.

Originally Posted by McLovin69

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Why does that not surprise you? It surprised me, he seems to know his sneakers and the article nothing was fake. It really surprised me.
The reason it doesn't surprise me is that I've seen players on the court wear fakes in the game.

^ Exactly, big baby davis wore fake Xs during his sophomore year at LSU, their PG also wore fakes that season. Fakes are here to stay, i was watchin cribs theother day and bobby valentino had about 5 or 6 pairs of fakes in a glass caes and though he was doin big thangs....dudes are lame.

Back
Top Bottom