LOUISVILLE, KY heads

The Cincy Legends were there name, we actually beat the 4th grade team in the semis, they were tough though.

So does anyone think J. Jenkins will get offered by Louisville or Kentucky? I can't see it because both already have shooters for '09. Someone is goingto get a good player though. He has really been rising as of late

^ i dont think either will. Hes a low level D-1 prospect at best.

Louisville needs to go after Corey Jackson out of shawnee, hes the best player in the city.

Jenkins should accept the Wisconsin offer I think, or if USC (S. Carolina not Southern Cal) offers because the former WKU coach is now there, Horn. I think hesa better fit for Big 10 than SEC tho.

^What class is Jackson in?

Jackson is class of 09, and he is the best player in the 6th region for sure...me and D$ been hoopin wit him since he was a pup.

Jenkins got an offer from Wisconsin?

Yeah, he better do the slow down grind it out big 10. I dont think he would fare very well in the sec. He could be used as a spot up shooter somewhere, theresalways room for that.

****If Jackson went to a different school besides shawnee there would be alot more hype on him, he doesnt have anyone helping him out, takiung him to camps oranything....he should have been at the big time camps this summer, wherever he goes they will be getting a very good player, hes only 6'2" but he islong as @*%@! If he gets up to 6'4" or 6'5" theres no reason why he shouldnt be playing D-1 ball.

My buddy Nick Gagel, has verbally comitted to Florida Atlantic, but Auburn called his old high school coach the other. lol Just thought I'd throw that outthere. Watch for J-Town to make another run at state this year...

WOW
2ytvi3b.jpg

Originally Posted by YungMoney12

Jackson is class of 09, and he is the best player in the 6th region for sure...me and D$ been hoopin wit him since he was a pup.

Jenkins got an offer from Wisconsin?
Actually his has offers from Wisconsin, Butler, Western Kentucky, Morehead State, Dayton, Notre Dame, Virginia, and Wake Forest. According to Rivals.

^ unbelievable if true, i would have %*$@ all over that kid in high school and no offers came my way. Pisses me off, i guess cuz im only 5'9"....nohatin from me though
happy.gif
congrats to him if this is true and he indeed hasall these offers from D-1 schools.

Yeah it helps to be 6'4" Dmoney. Plus hes a 16 teen your old senior. Most 16 teen year olds are sophomores. Coaches like the fact that hes not closeto physically mature yet due to his age

I was fixing to ask you alls opinion on the Penny 1/2 Cent.
I love all of the Penny sigs and these are very nice for a hybrid shoe. I'm not crazy about the price though $190 is steep.

i was never into penny's, so no for me.

with that said, there will be 1 extra pair out there for one of you guys !

I have now 1-23 and im done buying retros, until they bring out all white and infared 6's. Then i will be completely satisfied.

If i get an itch, i will pick up some original colorways that i missed out on or don't have.

I would have loved to gotten my hands on a piar of the mcfly hyperdunks, but like always, we get screwed on any kind of limited release. And Nike sucks donkeyscrotum for making all the stuff people want, LIMITED !

Those Hyperdunks are nice I would've liked to get them.
Hanhaze you already have a pair of the black/cement IIIs or will you get that pack?

I almost traded my extra pair of nds infra red 6's yesterday for a pair of 99' black/red retro 4's but dude sold them on me before I got the chanceto send pics. It sucks!

I knew that was commin D !

i need some white and cement 3's in my life, d, chew, you all got any you want to part with ?

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Those Hyperdunks are nice I would've liked to get them.
Hanhaze you already have a pair of the black/cement IIIs or will you get that pack?

happy.gif
In the top 3 greatest pair of shoes ever...Very nice Mike.

Back
Top Bottom