LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Shaheens splits the packs, i work there on saturdays. the 22-1 is marked down to $200. If your interested.

ITS ALMOST FRIDAY !!$! YES!

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Shaheens splits the packs, i work there on saturdays. the 22-1 is marked down to $200. If your interested.

Shaheens? The only one I know of is by the JMall and they have uniforms? lol How much is each shoe when the split it? Im going to lovee it if I can find theCDP 3s under 175 lol anyone go to UL?
I dont want the 1-22, maybe if they split it I would get the 1s but I hate every 22 I have ever seen =[

I might get at ya D..I want that 22 that 1 is crap to me. We're finally marking the weak %+% 2/21 pack down
sick.gif

^What size, I need those 1s.

Who else cant wait for those flight lite highs, probably the best shoe of the year imo.

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

^What size, I need those 1s.

Who else cant wait for those flight lite highs, probably the best shoe of the year imo.

are you talkin bout the pippens? they drop in 09 right? what colorway they gonna drop? hopefully the bulls c/w because that will be an def cop for me

I wear a 12 too man, you want to split that pack?

No pippens already dropped I got the blk wht and red C/W, BLK and Purps drop this month too.
but im talking about the Flight Light High retros.

does champs got the pippens in? wanna hook me up with a discount? lol

and can i see a pic of the shoes your talkin bout?

Nahh we dont have them but footaction does, I got you if you need.

Here are the Flight lite Highs. They both drop this month. Black and purples in November.
9f235ecc4532ecc970ad5125ac35054fd4e1c63.pjpg
cab3532a409eee0f753057a0a8e7a3b6db0f172.pjpg

Hondo do you know if you all have a 11.5 in the blue flight lite lows?

hey D, do yall have any of the 16s from the pack left? Size 10.5.. yall probably dont, but if you do, HOW MUCH?

No mike i don"t like the villebillies,I call my self villebilly because everywere i go in the usa people think that we all are hillbillies so i let themthink that.
laugh.gif

i'm Eric, welcome to the thread tyler.. i'm from jeffersonville, IN..(right across the bridge) but i go to school in illinois now.. my twin brothergoes to U of L tho..

^^ thats cool. im just a freshman this year so I probably dont know him. Well maybe I do, because I am always in the SAC playin ball so if hes in there I havemet him before

Whenever im in the SAC, my girl is the one playin with the balls.

Welcome to Louisville Heads Tyler.

My name is Mike and im a recovering sneak-a-holic. i have been sneaker free for 13 days and i feel really good about myself. My sponsor helps me out alot andwhenever i get the urge to splurge on kicks, i call her and she talks me out of it. Still suffer from the shakes and hunger pangs every once in awhile, but thefeeling subsides whenever i leave the mall or niketalk.

On a side note, we need another poker game or some kind of meet up for all of us just to kick it and bullshhhh about kicks or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom