LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by villebilly

I don"t care what the media has to say about Michael you will not ever see another performer like him again.Today has been such a bad dad for me i lost a co worker at work to a heart attack he left a young daughter who now has no parents in her life now Michael children have no father this is very sad.My prayers go out to every one that we lost today from the regular person to the famous,may they all rest in peace.I leave this post with one note if you have some one that you love give them a hug and tell them how much you love them,if they are not by you call them.To all my sneaker friends life is not promise today are tomorrow may you all continue to be Blessed, and if you have something bad to say about Michael please don"t post it have respect for his family.
yo, i ditto that completely...i remember watching "thiller" when i was a kid and it just blew me away. talent to a 't'. prayersinclude, McMahon and Fahsett too!

yea, everyone knows what i mean, chea!
laugh.gif

Damn you D.....3's company ehh?

Nice Joe

I will be posting pick ups soon...once I resolve some b/s that has halted my heat wave for the time being.

This post is dedicated to D$, who states i never post..lol, so whats up wit everyone? Ive been good!! Im expecting my first child, found out on Easter sunday!!Im pretty excited. Also wanted to say whats up to all the new members of the Louisville forum, we gettin real deep. Also to Spoos, whens the next poker game??Aight yall im out!!

This post is dedicated to D$, who states i never post..lol, so whats up wit everyone? Ive been good!! Im expecting my first child, found out on Easter sunday!!Im pretty excited. Also wanted to say whats up to all the new members of the Louisville forum, we gettin real deep. Also to Spoos, whens the next poker game??Aight yall im out!!

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Whoever is going to Home tomorrow, what time yall plan on getting there?

I'm probably gonna go around 1 I'm pickin up some pair for some nt'ers seen em in person on saturday and I don't like them any more

Congrats Ray !

I will be picking up the metallic red 1's and that will be enough for me, even though im not feeling that pebble leather !

Nice pick ups D, you went from not having any black 3's to having like 6 or 7 pair, now to one i take it ? btw let me know wif and when you guys startselling the 1's. (Metallic 1's that is.)

Seen a lot of NTers today that I had never seen in person before. Sorry for not introducing myself, it was just to damn early this morning
laugh.gif

Went at around 6pm....first time ive been since they moved next door, and its 10x better. I seen Tony ( villebilly ) up there, sorry i couldnt talk it up withyou longer bro i had a game i had to get to.

If anyone on here needs eggplant foams worn around 5 or 6x sz 10.5 let me know.

Selling the eggplants D? Ouch guess something has to fund your black cement 3 habit huh?

Anyone in here got big feet? Size 13-14? I got some VNDS grapes I am tryin to get rid of, thought I would hook someone up locally before throwing them on NT.Hit me up if anybody is interested.

Back
Top Bottom