Luckiest Pickup?

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

WOW!
$325 for 7 pair of DS 11's?
Thats crazy...
smokin.gif
Not DS.  NDS-VNDS.  And yes, very crazy.  To this day, I can't believe it.

they all look DS. Crazy steal nevertheless... Probably the best deal ive seen on NT.

Was someone liquidating their collection? Craigslist?

0 feedback seller. Was a lady selling her husbands shoes. And this was eBay(2007), oh n btw, I sent her a MO too. I can't remember exactly how it happened tho, I think I offered her a price or asked how much for all w/e it was she almost messed it up for me because she added BIN without informing me. I had linked my boy and he was like whoa bin 299 so I'm like wth...click auction and hit bin asap. Ended up selling them for deal prices too. Like the black red 11s, those were vnds like worn once or twice I sold them to my boy whom I had linked the auction to for 160. The only pair I sold for 200+ was the space jams.

^What up Dave, I gave you a pretty good deal on those 2 pairs. And time to update your sig, you don't need those bc 3s anymore.

Jordan 1 Black/Gold for $4.99 (5 pairs of them)

Footaction when they got bought out... Spent $150 and got 20something pairs that day.

FootLocker outlet store near me had the 4/19 CDP for £20 ($30) a few weeks ago; my dude who works there copped 6 packs and sold on for £180 ($275) each

Ok these have happened in the last FOUR DAYS AND I HAVE WANTED THIS SHOE FOR FOUR YEARS!

My grails are the White Cement IV and anytime i have tried to buy them something always happened they were my "Eleanor" but now i have prevailed!

Getting used 1999 White Cement IV for 73 shipped via ebay whats better than restoring your grails?!! Nothing!!

I love the Retros but why not the OG's too?
IM GETTING OG White Cement IV for my OG Concords that i got for 78 shipped + 100 cash 
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

CHECK THIS OUT.
06 CITRUS 7's - DS $75
IV MILITARIES bought for $3 ... SOLD for $40.
08 Raptors -- $50
VIOLET X's -- $35
FLIP 3's 7/10 - $40
CDP XX's --$30
VNDS BURGUNDY V's - $80
CARDINAL VII's -- $50
MAIZE VII - $55
TRADED....
FLIP 3's for STEALTH XX's DS + $30
happy.gif

NEW LOVE 1's DS - $24
OLD LOVES DS - $30

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CALL ME ... just.. great.

Originally Posted by jonywho

CHECK THIS OUT.
06 CITRUS 7's - DS $75
IV MILITARIES bought for $3 ... SOLD for $40.
08 Raptors -- $50
VIOLET X's -- $35
FLIP 3's 7/10 - $40
CDP XX's --$30
VNDS BURGUNDY V's - $80
CARDINAL VII's -- $50
MAIZE VII - $55
TRADED....
FLIP 3's for STEALTH XX's DS + $30
happy.gif

NEW LOVE 1's DS - $24
OLD LOVES DS - $30

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CALL ME ... just.. great.
Sorry but that list isn't all that impressive, alot of those are just regular jordans, not anything special.
Now those 01 TB3's.....
pimp.gif

Wow, won the item for 207, now hes tell me this non sense

That I either pay him 300 dollars or he is gonna keep the shoes. I already made the payment of 207 for the Bord VII. 

Back
Top Bottom