==== LunarGLIDE+ 4 & iD (SAMPLES pg7) - New iD Gradient Option ====

Mango's...
2i77ek6.png

inspired by:

5733847974_c8303014e7_z.jpg

Nice, y'all!

I'm hoping my iD Studio gets the samples in this week. If they do, I'll make a visit and snap some pics. I really want to know the material of the Swoosh.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Nice, y'all!

I'm hoping my iD Studio gets the samples in this week. If they do, I'll make a visit and snap some pics. I really want to know the material of the Swoosh.
we had the womens white/green pair out for sale at the FL i work at, if i recall correctly it's just a simple 3m swoosh kind of similar to the material of the swoosh on roshes.

Hmmm... I wonder if the iD Swooshes will be reflective as well?

Did the material of the Swoosh on those look something similar to this?
ahhh i really don't recall, all i know is that it was reflective. i don't work until friday, but i will snag a pic of the womens pair (not sure if we have mens in yet). 
also not sure if posted, the lace tips are a thick silver plastic, i almost thought they were metal tips at first... nice little touch.

RAY
it's def reflective, i don't see why the id's wouldn't be also...

check the close up of the pic i took... looks almost like a reflective sticker... and it had blems, check the arrows

c3a1656af1b2ba65efa5d839b1e2f60a5901bc2b_r.jpg

Dang. I don't think the reflective Swoosh'll work well with my other design.
frown.gif

The premiums look to have several reflective areas... I wonder if there are any other reflective elements on the GRs as well?    

-edit-
Here's the pic...
lunar-hyperdunk-2012-_031.jpg

(Flash)

lunar-hyperdunk-2012-_041.jpg

(No Flash)  

can anyone please explain what is the idea/occasion of the Premium black/blue/purple colorway for the Lunar collection releasing?

Dang. I don't think the reflective Swoosh'll work well with my other design.
frown.gif

The premiums look to have several reflective areas... I wonder if there are any other reflective elements on the GRs as well?    

-edit-
Here's the pic...
lunar-hyperdunk-2012-_031.jpg

(Flash)

lunar-hyperdunk-2012-_041.jpg

(No Flash)  
what are the pairs next to LG4?

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

^^^
I think those will have built in sensors to go with nike+?

The shoes with Nike + are part of the sports pack.
I think premium is just a fancy name or it means its limited 
sick.gif

29qmu5d.gif

Personally, I don't like the lighter upper of the "real thing", as they look like they'll get dirty quick.

and fwiw, for reference re Sockliners

from a rep

cushioned = roshe runs
responsive = standard liner

Roshe runs aren't cushioned though.

My store has those colors in, not too many sizes though because its only direct shipment.
Tried them on and they are AMAZING. I'm going to love them. Also those volts are much brighter in person. It almost appears they're light bulbs.

Back
Top Bottom