Lunargrand

I like all 4 of those longwing color-ways. Especially the light tan/baby blue soled longwings. The lunargrand boots seem interesting as well.

Yes she was the one that posted it. No, I'm not part of a Cole Haan group, but she is. She only sent them to me because she knew I like Cole Haan shoes and the fact that she likes me. So, I could easily ask her to hook me up with some pictures and the shoes themselves as soon as they release them in SoHo.

I agree, the LunarGrand boots do look interesting.

Yes she was the one that posted it. No, I'm not part of a Cole Haan group, but she is. She only sent them to me because she knew I like Cole Haan shoes and the fact that she likes me. So, I could easily ask her to hook me up with some pictures and the shoes themselves as soon as they release them in SoHo.

I agree, the LunarGrand boots do look interesting.
so is there information on which of the upcoming colorways will be GR or SOHO exclusive?  there's like 6 or 7 more colorways i've seen online but not at my local store

I was told there will no longer be soho exclusives. Exclusive shoes will be distributed to the top 4 retail stores. Soho will still get early releases though

Looks like there are lunargrand boots now. If you join the cole haan outlet report someone posted a pic of them in there

Received my Cole Haan today and they are simply the best casual/dress shoes ive ever own, very comfortable as well.

I order a sz 12 and it is a little big but its doable with socks.

Do leather Lunargrand fit different than the suede?

^me either I wonder about the saddle ones as well. I wonder if cole haan ever thought about putting the Lunargrand line on ID..

I recall someone mentioning that there is bit of a size difference between the LunarGrand Wingtip and the Long Wingtip (leather upper)...I wear a 8.5 in the Wingtip (Nubuck/Suede upper)...should I go with a 8 or 8.5 in the Long Wingtip?...thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to waterproof the suede lunargrands? I got a water drop on mine and its not that noticeable...but its bothering me and i don't want it to happen again (or a way to clean the suede to get the water mark out?)

Back
Top Bottom