MacGruber (2010) Trailer - Will Forte,Val Kilmer,Kristen Wiig

Sorry if this is late...For a minute I didn't realize that this was a legit movie release,lol

http://www.youtube.com/v/8jzqvrMoB0g&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=0http://www.youtube.com/v/8jzqvrMoB0g&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=0

laugh.gif

ehh. looks corny as hell. Skits like MacGruber are best served in small amounts like Will Ferrell. Turning it into a movie is just not funny.

idk Superstar is definitely one of my favorite movies...Blue Brothers started as a skit. Night at the Roxbury had it's moments---but, nah $%*% it, that movie was funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And Coneheads!? You kidding me??? One of the greats, and it also started it out as a skit.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

idk Superstar is definitely one of my favorite movies...Blue Brothers started as a skit. Night at the Roxbury had it's moments---but, nah $%*% it, that movie was funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And Coneheads!? You kidding me??? One of the greats, and it also started it out as a skit.

roxbury had its moments. Superstar chuckles. Blues Brothers okay. Coneheads only decent and really funny one. But all these mentioned skits >>>> MacGruber.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't forget Wayne's World, The Ladies Man, and Pat

laugh.gif
It's a movie. Based off a SNL skit. And that skit is based of an 80's fictional TV show. What can you expect???

This movie has been said to be the best film to come out of SNL's studios...We will find out.
Just seeing the trailer it looks so corny and bad. And did you forget about Waynes world? Thats the best film from an snl skit hands down.

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't forget Wayne's World, The Ladies Man, and Pat
eek.gif

yea, you right...Pat and since we going there, let's not forget Stewart Saves his family (SNL Og's only)

and yea, all these skits were and still ARE better than Macgruber. 

Back
Top Bottom