Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:
GHIMS: We are here with NTWT's MEGAH POWAHS who will face the Jessies later tonight as we make our way towards NTWM.

ertgs-o.gif

HOMBRE: Well Mean Gee-HIMS, despite my many feuds with other NTWTers, my focus tonight is on the two Jessies.
                    We're going to make 4w look worse than Ben Balder in an engagement thread.
                    We're going to make Club look worse than he already looks outside of this thread thanks to Diego.
                     Let's face facts, THE MEGAH POWAHS are the greatest posters, this thread, NT...YUKU has ever known.

sdfggsd-o.gif

JNSQ: When we're finished with those bastards the Jessies, 4w will be know as 4j...4JOBBING.
            CLUB!!! You may have learned how to do a front kick from Steven Seagal, but I hope he's taught you his patented "run like a prissy broad"
            before I hit you so hard, your beard ceases to exist and you stop looking like an Argentinian rapist.
            Let me also say that the MEGAH POWAHS have a secret weapon.

GHIMS: Secret weapon? Is it Sting? Has to be Kurt Angle right? I know they're under contract, but I read it in a high school newspaper,
                seems legit.

JNSQ: Son...anyway, our secret weapon is the great Hyper Cutter.

HOMBRE: We call her Elizabeth.

weafwf-o.gif

GHIMS: The First Lady of NTWT?!?!

HOMBRE: Hyper Cutter will be out there with us to fight off the NTWT Divas US Champion im that one.
                    She'll go on to defeat im that one to become the new NTWT Divas US Champion at NTWM.
                    For tonight, all the Jessies will see is Hyper Cutter's Kiss of Death.

dfgs-o.gif

JNSQ: POWAH HAND SHAKE!!!

Leave the memories alone.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Dope tee......probably will cop...

All time favorite vintage WWF t-shirt....

macho-man-shirt.jpg
One of my favorite wrestling shirts, I will always remember him for his work in the 80's/early 90's. Wasn't much of a fan of his after he became Macho King. Savage V. Steamboat WM 3 best Wrestlemania match ever and I'm not saying that just cause of this but that was a wrestling match.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Dope tee......probably will cop...

All time favorite vintage WWF t-shirt....

macho-man-shirt.jpg
One of my favorite wrestling shirts, I will always remember him for his work in the 80's/early 90's. Wasn't much of a fan of his after he became Macho King. Savage V. Steamboat WM 3 best Wrestlemania match ever and I'm not saying that just cause of this but that was a wrestling match.

All the convenience stores in my area are sold out of Slim Jims 
smokin.gif
tired.gif

I really hope they do a tribute to MM on Sunday

All the convenience stores in my area are sold out of Slim Jims 
smokin.gif
tired.gif

I really hope they do a tribute to MM on Sunday

-- Mike writes: Just wanted to pass along a couple things about the coverage of Savage's death. The story is on the front page of espn.com right now. It's the same story on the AP wire but I found it interesting to see it on ESPN's home page. Also Tony Reali the host of Around the Horn on ESPN was 1 of the 1st people to post the story from TMZ on twitter and through out the program today he and the panelists used a lot of Macho Man references such as bringing up his minor league baseball past, when someone was eliminated from the show, he was given "the elbow from the top Macho Man style" and things like that. The show closed with them all humming his theme song as well. None of it was done in jest and was quite respectful of him. Tons of MMA guys, rappers (Ice T, B-Real from Cypress Hill, Pete Rock and others), football players, baseball players have all tweeted their respects to him as well. Arsenio Hall tweeted a few times about it and posted a youtube link of Savage's appearance on his show leading up to Mania 5. I'm sure if you got on there today you saw the guys from the business and BJ Penn and other MMA guys tweeting about it. I don't know if any of that would be considered news but thought you'd might be interested. His personality and celebrity truly transcended the business.

-- WWE on Savage: WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of one of the greatest Superstars of his time, Randy Poffo, a.k.a. Randy “Macho Man

-- Mike writes: Just wanted to pass along a couple things about the coverage of Savage's death. The story is on the front page of espn.com right now. It's the same story on the AP wire but I found it interesting to see it on ESPN's home page. Also Tony Reali the host of Around the Horn on ESPN was 1 of the 1st people to post the story from TMZ on twitter and through out the program today he and the panelists used a lot of Macho Man references such as bringing up his minor league baseball past, when someone was eliminated from the show, he was given "the elbow from the top Macho Man style" and things like that. The show closed with them all humming his theme song as well. None of it was done in jest and was quite respectful of him. Tons of MMA guys, rappers (Ice T, B-Real from Cypress Hill, Pete Rock and others), football players, baseball players have all tweeted their respects to him as well. Arsenio Hall tweeted a few times about it and posted a youtube link of Savage's appearance on his show leading up to Mania 5. I'm sure if you got on there today you saw the guys from the business and BJ Penn and other MMA guys tweeting about it. I don't know if any of that would be considered news but thought you'd might be interested. His personality and celebrity truly transcended the business.

-- WWE on Savage: WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of one of the greatest Superstars of his time, Randy Poffo, a.k.a. Randy “Macho Man

Back
Top Bottom