Macklemore is Done!!!!

Kendrick has one of the most irritating flows (if you can even call it that) of all time. I wouldn't say he's lyrically garbage and there are some songs of his that I like, but for the most part he's like a male Nicki Minaj to me in terms of how annoying he is

Kendrick has one of the most irritating flows (if you can even call it that) of all time. I wouldn't say he's lyrically garbage and there are some songs of his that I like, but for the most part he's like a male Nicki Minaj to me in terms of how annoying he is
Agreed. Never understood why people started crowning the dude.

I don't think some of you understand how little the media cares about most things. With time, everything is forgotten now a days, no matter how serious it is. Just look at these major tragedies that are occur over the world. The media obsesses over it until the next thing comes a long.

I don't understand why people think Macklemore is some untouchable force in the entertainment world like Justin Beiber.

His stock was already falling, whether or not this thing is a controversy.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn that article straight washed Macklemore :lol: :lol:, and there was actually a lot of truth to that. Dude had a good message in "Same Love", and can rap in the technical sense, but it's still a crappy song, just like "Thrift Shop".And Ryan Lewis stinks as a producer.

**** straight reminded me of that episode of Family Guy where Quagmire finally just rips into Brian with everything he hates about him :rofl:

this dude from interview?

View media item 981357
"I listen to real ignorant hip-hop, pretty much exclusively. Like Migos and Young Thug and French Montana, so take everything I say with a grain of salt,"

:lol:

I looked him up before reading the article in an effort to figure out what the "*****" in "*****face" was and saw that picture. That along with him being from Minnesota made that quote hilarious for some reason :rofl: :rofl:

Also, as mentioned; anyone hoping for Macklemore's downfall is a lame.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn that article straight washed Macklemore :lol: :lol:, and there was actually a lot of truth to that. Dude had a good message in "Same Love", and can rap in the technical sense, but it's still a crappy song, just like "Thrift Shop".And Ryan Lewis stinks as a producer.

**** straight reminded me of that episode of Family Guy where Quagmire finally just rips into Brian with everything he hates about him :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: i remember that

Last edited:

That's what he gets for stealing that Grammy from Kendrick
Do people seriously care if their favorite rappers win Grammys? 
laugh.gif
Not really, but anyone will get rubbed the wrong way if something legitimately good is passed over for something regarded as a trend. It would be like Trinidad James beating out Pusha T for rap album of the year I guess.
Only problem with your scenario is that Pusha is NEVER gonna put out anything close to RAOTY.  And I'm a fan.  
laugh.gif

Do people seriously care if their favorite rappers win Grammys? :lol:

Not really, but anyone will get rubbed the wrong way if something legitimately good is passed over for something regarded as a trend. It would be like Trinidad James beating out Pusha T for rap album of the year I guess.

Only problem with your scenario is that Pusha is NEVER gonna put out anything close to RAOTY.  And I'm a fan.  :lol:

Ehhhhh...I'll entertain this
5b5a8f77_2013.jpeg

f538f5aa_2013TWOTWO.jpeg

I may be missing a couple, but from these, I'm picking My Name Is My Name over every album except GFK's 12 reasons To Die, which would still be a tossup.

Do people seriously care if their favorite rappers win Grammys? 
laugh.gif

Only problem with your scenario is that Pusha is NEVER gonna put out anything close to RAOTY.  And I'm a fan.  
laugh.gif
Ehhhhh...I'll entertain this
5b5a8f77_2013.jpeg

f538f5aa_2013TWOTWO.jpeg

I may be missing a couple, but from these, I'm picking My Name Is My Name over every album except GFK's 12 reasons To Die, which would still be a tossup.
Fair enough.

The problem with those comparisons is that you're comparing Pusha to mostly a bunch of nonsense (in my opinion, of course).  Having the best out of a bunch of mediocre records isn't saying too much to me personally.  

Although now that I think about it and actually see what came out last year, he could have the RAOTY.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Still not really impressed with his album though (and most of his solo work so far).

I would say Pusha definitely took last year, followed closely by Gambino (I know, unpopular opinion), and then Champagne.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom