Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Advance will be a bit late tonight.. I'm thinking around 12AM Est.

So get 'em in.

x1mjsaver if anybody wants to run a game add me, lets go NT fam yall frontin.

Advanced to Preseason week 2

Next advance on Friday 11PM.

Last edited:
Teams Left:

Giants
Seahawks
Vikings
Bills
Buccs
Dolphins
Rams
Cardinals
Jaguars
Titans
Colts
Texans

how many teams you got left? im interested in joining

it's on the previous page.

I should've never sim'd that first game. It was against the Ravens and they gave me a loss.

jdcurt2 - (PSN: jdcurt2) - when are you able to play our game? I sent you a request. I'm free before 1pm.. and after 12:30am. It's busy at my job this week but if you can let me know I'll make the time.

it's on the previous page.
I should've never sim'd that first game. It was against the Ravens and they gave me a loss.
jdcurt2 - (PSN: jdcurt2) - when are you able to play our game? I sent you a request. I'm free before 1pm.. and after 12:30am. It's busy at my job this week but if you can let me know I'll make the time.

I can play you after midnight if you want.

Can we make it happen tomorrow night instead? Kinda busy at work right now because of tonight's game. If so, I'll be home by 12:30am or we can play in the morning if you're free.

We'll prolly just have to wait until tomorrow night then. I work until 6pm tomorrow so I should be free after that.

I may be interested in joining the league. How many days in between week advancement?

We'll prolly just have to wait until tomorrow night then. I work until 6pm tomorrow so I should be free after that.

Aight.. I'll leave work a little before midnight. Make sure you get some practice in cause I'm a baaadddd boy.

Back
Top Bottom