Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dolphins (J-MAC) we play Week 2. Let me know whens good for you.

I got work 2 est - 9 est tonight, so anytime after 9 should be fine.

Tomorrow got work from 4pm-12am

then Sunday I can play after the MNF game.

PSN me or leave a msg here.

Whoever (Practice4me611) is the bills let me know when is a good day for you, I'll be available between 11am-5pm eastern time tomorrow and sunday at night.

Whose the jets? Im rdy whenever and also still looking to move mendenhall or harrisson for a good corner...

Showstoppa where you at?

scaled.php

hey guys, I updated the first page with current owners.. at the moment we are all full.. which is great, but you guys need to be a bit more active. I know I adved yesterday afternoon but only 1 game has been played.

get up with your opponent and set up a date, and if no one responds.. tell me here or via psn msg and I'll find a replacement for them. thanks.

hey guys, I updated the first page with current owners.. at the moment we are all full.. which is great, but you guys need to be a bit more active. I know I adved yesterday afternoon but only 1 game has been played.
get up with your opponent and set up a date, and if no one responds.. tell me here or via psn msg and I'll find a replacement for them. thanks.
Yep could play against the Giants owner yesterday and was able to get my first win with the Buccs (was quite lucky to be honest) !

I think maybe some people did not understand that this is a league that is supposed to advance every 3 days so we all gotta be pretty active to keep up the pace.

:rofl: :rofl:, hate it had to be my fellow zoe

:lol: Man who do you know score 41 points and STILL lose? I had 158 rushing yards, 380+ passing yards and STILL lost, smh

I'm 0-2. I'm just glad those losses were from AFC opponents. Next game is against the Chargers. Yo adrian1221, don't even play the game. I'm out for blood.

:lol: Man who do you know score 41 points and STILL lose? I had 158 rushing yards, 380+ passing yards and STILL lost, smh

I'm 0-2. I'm just glad those losses were from AFC opponents. Next game is against the Chargers. Yo adrian1221, don't even play the game. I'm out for blood.

Those numbers make no sense and to lose. Saints get ready for week 3, my boy Eric Berry for DPOY

damn, that's cold. lol

Where is J-MAC

PHINS DUDE, we need to set up a time.

Im down for tomorrow evening :smokin

if you got twitter hit the sig and ill get the @ pushed to my phone

Back
Top Bottom