Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

roll.gif
at that vid

What was the difference in the 4th quarter? LeBron guarded Turk!! Finally, Jebus!
And it looks like that genius COTY Mike Brown has found his go-to offense. The Magic really didn't have much of an answer for that super high pseudo-postplay.

Anyways Cavs fans.. don't get ahead of yourselves. Game 6 will be as tough and as close as every other game thus far.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

All you Kobe stans can just leave...NOW. Reggie, Kenny & Chuck all co-signed that if you replaced KB24 with LBJ23, that the Lakers would win 75-80 games & it is QFT...

Game 6 in ORL is the Magic's game 7 IMO. If we take game 6, the series is over in our favor. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL ORL WILL WIN A GAME 7 IN CLE.

sdyz9e.jpg

My man CAME THROUGH tonight...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's gonna be a hell of a game 6. LETS GET IT!
realtalk, i wasn't even gonna clown Cavs fans that badly on Saturday after they take the L because ya'll had shown some respect as oflate... but it's because of dudes like you that S&T will be covered in threads laughing at the Cavs on Saturday night.

i'll make sure to specifically call you out for being a clown during the Cavs entire (failed) playoff run..
grin.gif

I think Dwight will establish himself early in Game 6 like he did in the game 4 OT period.

I predict he will be very physical in the paint and this is where it comes down to the REFS...

1. They allow Dwight to use his frame and muscle the Cavs around.

2. They call offensive fouls and let Cavs flop.

If it is number 2 I will quit watching the NBA.

All you Kobe stans can just leave...NOW. Reggie, Kenny & Chuck all co-signed that if you replaced KB24 with LBJ23, that the Lakers would win 75-80 games & it is QFT...

Game 6 in ORL is the Magic's game 7 IMO. If we take game 6, the series is over in our favor. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL ORL WILL WIN A GAME 7 IN CLE.

sdyz9e.jpg

My man CAME THROUGH tonight...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's gonna be a hell of a game 6. LETS GET IT!
how about you get off of lebrons crotch?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

roll.gif
son you sound like an extreme LAME.

Why? Cause your favorite player just got thrown under the rug by your favorite post-game crew? Son can't handle the truth.
laugh.gif

Now, you tell me who exactly my favorite player is?

I'm a Laker fan first, I don't go around huggin' Kobe's nuts (apparently you do with LeBron).

Once again, you confirm that you're an extreme LAME.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

NIKE , they didn't say that ...

They didn't even mention Kobe . They said that if Lebron is added to the roster they would win 75-80 games . Which I don't believe is true because their personalities would clash ; they both are too used to being the leader .

Do you really have that thick of a skull? They said if you gave LBJ that supporting cast they would win 75-80 games (hence, Kobe is removed from the team). Iagree it's a bit OD, but you get the point. If you replaced Kobe with LeBron on the Lakers, they would break MJ, Scottie & Rodman's 70 win seasonIMO. It's not far fetched AT ALL.

Back
Top Bottom