Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

This is why I love Inside the NBA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

What the @@@$ is wrong with people? Cheryl Miller could get the business easy. Look at those *******, nice smile, nice skin, funny, basketball background, hell I'd wife

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by Twig1026

"Sager's wardrobe is burrrrning out our retinas. He looks like a gameshow host on meth"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
LMAO funniest thing i ever seen. i'm in tears.
Murdered Sager in 2 sentences.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

They ODed on Chuck.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm always trying to think of a clever way to say something about Sager... now I have it.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I can't front though, Lebron is to the refs as alfamega is to the police. Son prolly sends them gift baskets with luxurious oils and chocolates.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

What the @@@$ is wrong with people? Cheryl Miller could get the business easy. Look at those *******, nice smile, nice skin, funny, basketball background, hell I'd wife
I saw your post in General, but i still gotta give u one of these:

indifferent.gif

Son how can you not think 'Female Reggie Miller' when you see her? you wanna be thinking about that come 'game time'?
Reggie looks more feminine than she looks masculine, and no I wouldn't be thinking about him anyways.

NIKE , dude , you're so corny .

They did not say that . It doesn't matter though , it wouldn't happen . Lebron likes playing w/ weak %+* players ... he specializes in it so he canlook better .

He wouldn't be getting the numbers he's getting now if he replaced Kobe .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

#*## i hate Michael Pietrus, son always has that big dumb arrogant smile on his face, even if he hit a shot with his team down 30.
laugh.gif
Pietrus got that Eddie Murphy in Coming to America Smile

18946226.jpg

"I am so happy to be here! "
Juices and berries
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

NIKE , dude , you're so corny .

They did not say that . It doesn't matter though , it wouldn't happen . Lebron likes playing w/ weak %+* players ... he specializes in it so he can look better .

He wouldn't be getting the numbers he's getting now if he replaced Kobe .

Wow... you really do hate LeBron huh?

They specifically said if you gave LeBron the supporting cast in LA, they would win 70-80 games.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

All you Kobe stans can just leave...NOW. Reggie, Kenny & Chuck all co-signed that if you replaced KB24 with LBJ23, that the Lakers would win 75-80 games & it is QFT...

Game 6 in ORL is the Magic's game 7 IMO. If we take game 6, the series is over in our favor. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL ORL WILL WIN A GAME 7 IN CLE.

sdyz9e.jpg

My man CAME THROUGH tonight...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's gonna be a hell of a game 6. LETS GET IT!
how about you get off of lebrons crotch?
sick.gif

so because two guys who have no clue about winning a championship and one guy who was a glorified role player on some rocket teams say something its considerthe gospel.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

All you Kobe stans can just leave...NOW. Reggie, Kenny & Chuck all co-signed that if you replaced KB24 with LBJ23, that the Lakers would win 75-80 games & it is QFT...
roll.gif
son you sound like an extreme LAME.

Why? Cause your favorite player just got thrown under the rug by your favorite post-game crew? Son can't handle the truth.
laugh.gif

Now, you tell me who exactly my favorite player is?

I'm a Laker fan first, I don't go around huggin' Kobe's nuts (apparently you do with LeBron).

Once again, you confirm that you're an extreme LAME.
roll.gif

I'm the ONE that is "lame" because Reggie, Kenny AND Chuck ALL through Kobe under the rug? I didn't make that %$*# up. Reggie brought thepoint up & they ALL co-signed...whatever dude. You don't know me.

I NEED AN ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION:

WHY IS IT WHEN THE CAVS WIN A GAME, THE THREAD IS 40 PAGES LESS THAN WHENTHEY LOSE?? SERIOUSLY, I NEED AN ANSWER TO THIS.

Crowd was amped tonight like I knew we would be. Lot of Yankees in the building before the series w Indians too. A Rod, CC (who got booed pretty bad), BigBen, Jay Z. I got a pic of Jay on the blackberry or whatever he uses, tryin to zoom in and get beyonces #, I got a blurry screen but no number.

Cavs still need to make some adjustments but I still feel confident. The fans feel confident, the team feels confident.

Mo FINALLY came thru with some nice shooting. DGib with some timely shots as well. We ran out to the 3 pt line and got hands in faces. I loved theintensity.

We can't win the series in 1 night. We gotta take it 1 game at a time. We gotta take care of business then bring it back to the middle of the map Mondaynight.

Man what a game.

I love this team

pimp.gif

Belle , you said you were going to post tomorrow .

I think you said that only because you thought your team was going to lose . But since they won , here you are ...

What's the reason for that ?

roll.gif
son you sound like an extreme LAME.

Why? Cause your favorite player just got thrown under the rug by your favorite post-game crew? Son can't handle the truth.
laugh.gif

Now, you tell me who exactly my favorite player is?

I'm a Laker fan first, I don't go around huggin' Kobe's nuts (apparently you do with LeBron).

Once again, you confirm that you're an extreme LAME.
roll.gif

I'm the ONE that is "lame" because Reggie, Kenny AND Chuck ALL through Kobe under the rug? I didn't make that %$*# up. Reggie brought the point up & they ALL co-signed...whatever dude. You don't know me.

Son, I don't think you're understanding. You're a lame because you're putting so much substance behind something Reggie, Chuck and Kenny said.

Even if the Cleveland cavaliers make it to the finals..they will most likely lose the series against the lakers in four games, they have a hardtime with the match ups Orlando gives them. Imagine how hard ill be for the Cavs to have to guard Odom, Bynum, Gasoul etc....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

WHY IS IT WHEN THE CAVS WIN A GAME, THE THREAD IS 40 PAGES LESS THAN WHEN THEY LOSE?? SERIOUSLY, I NEED AN ANSWER TO THIS.

Its the price of your teams success and the haters that come with it, the Cavs have someone who you can make the argument for that their the best player in theleague. That breeds hate and jealousy and the same reason the Laker threads are so big when they lose is the same reason the Cavs threads are so big when theylose.

That being said, if Cleveland loses on saturday the game 6 thread will reach 150 + pages.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Belle , you said you were going to post tomorrow .

I think you said that only because you thought your team was going to lose . But since they won , here you are ...

What's the reason for that ?
roll.gif
i love this dude. he hates lebron more than i do.

Originally Posted by belle155

WHY IS IT WHEN THE CAVS WIN A GAME, THE THREAD IS 40 PAGES LESS THAN WHEN THEY LOSE?? SERIOUSLY, I NEED AN ANSWER TO THIS.
Like you don't already know.

The majority of us that make these threads grow either:

• Dislike the Cavs
  • Dislike Lebron
  • Dislike the City of Cleveland
  • Dislike the fans on NT
  • Dislike OC
  • Dislike OC
  • Dislike OC
  • Dislike the slurping
  • Dislike OC
happy.gif