Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

I still don't know if Cleveland can pull it off. However if they do they winning it all.

Orlando is literally the worst match up possible for Cleveland, they get past them they winning it all.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

LOL
when was that last time a-list celebrities came out for a basketball game?
seriously???
you've ever seen Lakers play at home???
%+#!%+# idiots

I said ATHLETES bro. Reading comprehension FTW.

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

laugh.gif
I'm serious, I'm waiting. Off til Tuesday so take your time if you want. I'll pull up a chair

2zqhcmw.gif

talk your trash son

laugh.gif

Series is 3-2......holla at me when its tied or when yall win the series....if you're so confident then lets place a bet on the next game....straight up,no point spread

Originally Posted by belle155

laugh.gif
I'm serious, I'm waiting. Off til Tuesday so take your time if you want. I'll pull up a chair

2zqhcmw.gif

talk your trash son

laugh.gif

Series is 3-2......holla at me when its tied or when yall win the series....if you're so confident then lets place a bet on the next game....straight up, no point spread
Man the series is 3-2 but Belle is like 4-0 right now...

Dude is @(@* on the haters.

I wanted the Magic to win (for the record). In the end I don't care who wins this series as long as the Lakers take the chip.

S'all good though. Congratulations Cavs fans, still alive.

BTW can I get a piece of the action on that bet?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

belle155 wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

laugh.gif

2zqhcmw.gif

talk your trash son

laugh.gif

Series is 3-2......holla at me when its tied or when yall win the series....if you're so confident then lets place a bet on the next game....straight up,
no point spread

I wanted the Magic to win (for the record). In the end I don't care who wins this series as long as the Lakers take the chip.

you can't !@%% on haters if your team is still down
laugh.gif
.....i mean seriously....thats like somebody having 100 yards rec and still losing but bragging andstuff after the game ......
laugh.gif
....doesnt make sense but i understand why he doesnt understand because he couldnt get a game in at his local rec

Series is 3-2......holla at me when its tied or when yall win the series....if you're so confident then lets place a bet on the next game....straight up, no point spread
Throw those SN's on the line...
nerd.gif

For those who missed it on TNT...

laugh.gif

The OG Cleveland videos:

Chester
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Koopa2410 wrote:

nyk buc wrote:

i think ppl just hate on bron b/c they just like to hate on a guy who is the new face of the NBA. eff the hype. appreciate HIM. he's the
best player right now

for those who keep bringing up the refs. orlando now has a +13 free throw attempt advantage ON THE ROAD despite shooting 24 3s. seriously, save it for
another day with the refs.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this playoffs: 36ppg, 9rpg, 7apg

pimp.gif

In the midst of all the hate for LeBron, people don't understand how great he's been these playoffs.. Here are MJ's best playoff numbers:

88-89: 34.8, 7.8 & 7.6
89-90: 36.7, 7.2 & 6.8
91-92: 34.5, 6.2 & 5.8
92-93: 35.1, 6.7 & 6.0

Bron now: 36.1, 9.3 & 7.3

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

belle155 wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

laugh.gif

2zqhcmw.gif

talk your trash son

laugh.gif

Series is 3-2......holla at me when its tied or when yall win the series....if you're so confident then lets place a bet on the next game....straight up,
no point spread

you can't $!!@ on haters if your team is still down
laugh.gif
.....i mean seriously....thats like somebody having 100 yards rec and still losing but bragging and stuff after the game ......
laugh.gif
....doesnt make sense
It really doesn't matter if the Cavs are down at this point of the series. If there was ever a time to close out the series it was tonight.Seriously...

If the Magic don't finish the series on Saturday at home its OVER for them. I don't see them winning game 7 on the road against this sort of momentum.If I'm a Magic fan I'd feel like we lost a must win game tonight. 48 minutes away from a Finals appearance and we blew it. We played a close game untilthe 4th and we lost....

I feel bad for the Magic faithful right now, I really do. I wouldn't be so confident if I were them after this loss tonight.

^^^^ DAMN they went IN hard on those vids.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...Can anyone give me the background on why Chester hates the city of Cleveland with a passion??? He isbasically TEAM PACIFIC NW...

laugh.gif

LifeLessons wrote:
R.I.P. Clev.....hope i don't hit my post limit tonight...cause i have alot of s to talk

I didn't ask about a bet, I want you to hit your post limit talking trash. I make enough as it is. I'm not braggin either, I get my own money, no onegives me anything. You got so hung up on me and my seats, I'd feel bad taking money from the less fortunate. Have you not seen my NT signs? I'mpretty sure I'm the only one to have em on national tv multiple times. They don't show signs from the nosebleeds. I don't need your money. Oh,Brady Quinn isn't gonna kick me outta my seats anymore either. I got that settled so I'm good for now.

I'm still waiting on your trash talkin tho
SneakerHeathen wrote:

Ha thanks man. For real I don't care about people hating on the Cavs or whatever. I'm lookin at it like at least we are on national TV and are in theposition to have people blindly hate us. I mean it wasn't too long ago we put up 17 W's all year with zero games on national TV. I liked goin togames back then too, parking was a breeze.

I'm just callin out the few who CONSISTENTLY say "wheres da Cavs fans at?" after any LeBron turnover orAnderson Vaerjao flop. Let LeBron live? Let ME live. Its always myself, OC, and a few others like myToaster who Iknow is a legit fan as well getting called out. Its like 500 vs 6 on this board. Thats why I'm sayin we get the win, this barely gets 70 pages. If we lose, you KNOW this is 100 pages before midnight. Its alright, like I said, I've been a fan before Niketalk, before LeBron, before the Gund Arenawas even built. Been going to games since I was a baby in Richfield. I'll be there after Bron and Jay leave too.

cue up the Nas cause you can hate me (us) now.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

LOL
when was that last time a-list celebrities came out for a basketball game?
seriously???
you've ever seen Lakers play at home???
%+#!%+# idiots

I said ATHLETES bro. Reading comprehension FTW.
I mean, the Yanks are playing the Indians this weekend.

What else to do but go see a playoff game live?
belle went in.

laugh.gif

Word lol

Eh belle.. I can see how non Cavs fans would love to hate on the team.. I mean.. clearly it has something to do with the media's way too early crowning ofhim as the best player ever (or something in that ballpark) and putting him on the list of all time greats.. I hopet he media and fans alike just back the hellup and just let this dude play.. He's definitely got the potential to be an all time great (like top 10 whatever) but let's just wait and see and enjoythe ride.. LeBron's an absolute beast and clearly one of the best 2 players in the league (trying to play nice here lol)..

I guess my dude went to sleep...thats a shame. Mom was yellin at him to turn the Soulja down and go to bed. Ah well.

Back
Top Bottom