Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

What do you get when you run 23 around? Triple double. ALL DE TIME. ALL DE TIME. 37 14 12
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

I'm sick of Lebron and his !%+%*# faces and %!%@
Man me too, and I used to like Lebron too..
The constant riding and slurping turns off a lot of people though, IMO

Magic came back like I thought they would, but you knew the Cavs would win this game on their home court.

I stand by my Magic in 6 pick, they showed me a lot this game they can come back and do whatever they want vs Cleveland.

david stern is going to call vince mcmahon and ask for tips on how to perfectly execute a screwjob for game 6, he'll probably sweeten the deal by offeringsome sort of punishment to the nuggets owner.

i think ppl just hate on bron b/c they just like to hate on a guy who is the new face of the NBA. eff the hype. appreciate HIM. he's the best player rightnow.

for those who keep bringing up the refs. orlando now has a +13 free throw attempt advantage ON THE ROAD despite shooting 24 3s. seriously, save it for anotherday with the refs.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Orlando[/td] [td]Players in bold: Currently in-game[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Starters[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]http://[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]BS[/td] [td]BA[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R. Alston[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]27:10[/td] [td]1-10[/td] [td]1-7[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-21[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][/table]

sick.gif

roll.gif

Houston fans should be used to this. Rafer is one of the most inconsistent player in the NBA. He gives you a 8-14 shooting one game, but there are a lot more3-11, 4-14 type games from him.

Marv Albert was trying hard to make that routine 3 point play sound spectacular.

The Magic missed their chances. They just did not bring it tonight.

roll.gif
@ lebron getting almost 20 free throws a game again. Even prime shaq didnot do that.
Carmelo does the same thing when he drives against the lakers and dude gets no calls.

I don't find this triple double impressive at all. Especially when you have the ball 100% of the time. $!!# is expected like that.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Mebo03

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

nyk buc wrote: Posting from my iPhone. Eff'd up the quote. But don't downplay my dude bron. I know you don't like him breaking records or placing with legends, but going to the hole is his specialty. You sound salty, like telling Bird to stop shooting 3s. Come on G, don't be THAT guy. This is greatness my dude. Don't let the hate consume you.

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

19 Free throws
he's attacking the rim basically every time; who else does that?

lebron career is at the line....seriously thats where most his points come from.....i would love to see lebron have a great game while going to the line less
then 5 times because i've never seen it
I dont understand. Lebron can drive like no one else what do you want him to do? just take 3s and jumpshots?

everytime he drives they call fouls or damn near everytime.....and most the time when he does actually run into contact he takes 3 steps....i honestly can't respect his game......dude is gonna break shaq's free throw record and shaq was foul intentionally....something isnt right with that

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

That announcer be sounding like he's about to ejaculate every time King Crab touches the ball
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude must like him more than his wife..

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

Lebron averaging 40 points in tis series, damn. last I've seen an offensive output like that was when Mike averaged 45 in a playoff series vs Cavs. Going back to Orlando for game 6. Good series east and west conference finals. I cant believe I'm going to miss the remaining games because I have to work afternoon shift all week.

dont disrespect Mike like that.....Mike wasnt living at the line

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

I can't believe how hard I am rooting for Orlando. Stern and the NBA has made me hate LeBron...and I hate that.
laugh.gif

Man weird.. This is true for me aswell
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

19 Free throws
he's attacking the rim basically every time; who else does that?
Word, no offense... But I'm tired of saying this.

I don't care who you are... If you drive to the rim for the majority of the game, YOU WILL GO TO THE LINE.

Bron, Wade, Jordan, #8.... If you're a superstar, it's no secret. You will get calls driving to the hoop. Hell, even Melo (who most don't consider to be a superstar in the Bron-Kobe-Wade mold) gets his calls going to the rim.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

you mean there giving him every call when he drives

Uh, yeah... that's how it works.

I hate players who change their game from attacking to just settling for jumpers.

Take that @#!! to the @%%@!@+ hole.
He is destroying the free throw record in a series. Considering that Wade's FTs numbers were a result of bad calls as well it is even moredisgusting.
Tell me how shaq, who lived under the basket, never got 20 free throws per game?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Ghenges:
23ska909red02:
GUNNA:
D12 posted up and Skip launches a bogus 3
smh.gif
Moron
Personally, I blame Stan. That's exactly what Van Gundy wants, and exactly what frustrates D12 about being under a Stan Van Gundy offense.
Nah that's more of Skip being a moron than Van Gundy's offense. Skip is known for making poor decisions and turn overs i.e. wild cross court passes, trying to thread a needle that doesn't exist, etc. Pretty sure those aren't in the SVG playbook.
Nah, of course the 'thread the needle through a seam that doesn't exist' type of plays aren't in Stan's playbook, but that'ss not what I was putting on Stan's shoulders.

'Dwight Howard is posted up but I'm going to hoist a 3-ball if I see even a licker of daylight.'

That is.

He's been making them so no one complains...but once he misses, especially in a loss, it looks terrible. Like the saying goes, no says anything if it goesin. But I agree, they should post Shard and Howard on 80% of their plays. If it's in Stan's playbook to jack up threes then yea, I don't agreewith that..but like I said, they've been making them. .

I don't find this triple double impressive at all. Especially when you have the ball 100% of the time. $!!# is expected like that.
LOL.

You could make a scrapbook with all these quotes....

Back
Top Bottom