Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

Lebron averaging 40 points in tis series, damn. last I've seen an offensive output like that was when Mike averaged 45 in a playoff series vs Cavs. Going back to Orlando for game 6. Good series east and west conference finals. I cant believe I'm going to miss the remaining games because I have to work afternoon shift all week.

dont disrespect Mike like that.....Mike wasnt living at the line
laugh.gif

i think ppl just hate on bron b/c they just like to hate on a guy who is the new face of the NBA. eff the hype. appreciate HIM. he's the best player right now.

for those who keep bringing up the refs. orlando now has a +13 free throw attempt advantage ON THE ROAD despite shooting 24 3s. seriously, save it for another day with the refs.
QFT and Bolded for more truth.
smh.gif

A win here by the Cavs...not surprised, even with the run Orlando had. I said it before the game when most of y'all fools were saying the series is over.

Even with the bull %@%* calls, y'all gotta let go of the hate and give PROPS to LeBron...son did what he to do and took care of business at home. The Cavsare still fraudulent, but with the timely 3's by Boobie and LBJ making smarter plays (not trying to play 1 vs. 1 like he did last game), they took controlof the game down the stretch. And Rafer is my dude, but son was AWFUL today...Gunna posted up the stats, son played like TRASH this game.
smh.gif

And stop with the MJ comparisons...please. Y'all can throw me w/e stats you want...until my man develops the killer instinct that MJ had, he will never be like him.

If Orlando doesn't wrap this up on Saturday, there is NO WAY they're winning at Cleveland in a Game 7.
Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

the worst thing about this is that belle, outacontrol, mytoasterblahblah and all those Cavs homers will come out of the woodworks now talking mad trash...
They better not...real talk. I hope they're smarter than that.

so much hate. Makes me feel good we won. I'm glad at the accolaids bron is receiving. I'm glad he's compared to legends. I'm glad that after 6years some of y'all haterade diet @&$ *@$&@!$ ain't convinced. Y'all running out of things to say. How dare y'all downplay homey forgoing to the hole. "that's all he does, I can't respect him". Mutha&$@&&$ that's his game!! You soundin like Bird ain'tspecial cause all he did was shoot 3s. &@$& haters. That's why yo fav hooper ain't cool with jay-z
pimp.gif

This game was called fairly imo. They're not going to get EVERYTHING right. That is not a valid excuse this time around.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

ray fer All ston *clap *clap *Clap* *clap * Clap
Ray fer All ston *clap *clap *Clap* *clap * Clap

It's done son, they overreacted and now you're doing the same
grin.gif
sorry true blue Alston, I'll leave your big brother alone now.
but dont go in that other thread. Cus Imma tear that up in a bout 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

so much hate. Makes me feel good we won. I'm glad at the accolaids bron is receiving. I'm glad he's compared to legends. I'm glad that after 6 years some of y'all haterade diet @&$ *@$&@!$ ain't convinced. Y'all running out of things to say. How dare y'all downplay homey for going to the hole. "that's all he does, I can't respect him". Mutha&$@&&$ that's his game!! You soundin like Bird ain't special cause all he did was shoot 3s. &@$& haters. That's why yo fav hooper ain't cool with jay-z
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

the worst thing about this is that belle, outacontrol, mytoasterblahblah and all those Cavs homers will come out of the woodworks now talking mad trash... only
to get smacked down again in two days
laugh.gif

Belle can't talk.....dude can't even play pick up ball....overweight lame.....

Why so mad? Save up some paychecks and you too can go watch a game courtside.

Dudes don't want Bron to have a good game or win cause they don't want the media to talk about it.
laugh.gif

WWE

for those who keep bringing up the refs. orlando now has a +13 free throw attempt advantage ON THE ROAD despite shooting 24 3s. seriously, save it for another day with the refs.

What makes it more ridiculous is how Howard is getting fouls fouling Varejao. Is Varejao a star to get those type of calls?
He gets at least 3 bogus fouls on howard on his layup attempts.

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

Lebron averaging 40 points in tis series, damn. last I've seen an offensive output like that was when Mike averaged 45 in a playoff series vs Cavs. Going back to Orlando for game 6. Good series east and west conference finals. I cant believe I'm going to miss the remaining games because I have to work afternoon shift all week.

dont disrespect Mike like that.....Mike wasnt living at the line

WTH? First of all I would never disrespect Mike. Just check my link below man and you'll know. By the way, i was just complementing LBJ's performancethis series.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

the worst thing about this is that belle, outacontrol, mytoasterblahblah and all those Cavs homers will come out of the woodworks now talking mad trash... only
to get smacked down again in two days
laugh.gif

Belle can't talk.....dude can't even play pick up ball....overweight lame.....
a6315549a94bc0996b50812b769cb0d5f1daa59.gif

cfd25f5472a0842dcd3972ea147712d168f2d5a.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

ray fer All ston *clap *clap *Clap* *clap * Clap
Ray fer All ston *clap *clap *Clap* *clap * Clap

It's done son, they overreacted and now you're doing the same
grin.gif
sorry true blue Alston, I'll leave your big brother alone now.
but dont go in that other thread. Cus Imma tear that up in a bout 5 minutes.
Big brother? clever.

I didn't entertain that thread.

How many points did Lebron score in a row for his team towards the last strech of the game? It seems like he scored his team's last 20 points other thanGibson..
pimp.gif

one game at a time, hopefully Lebron isn't tired of caring not only his teammates but our whole city on his back

-Based on tonight, I am worried about game 6, nothing in today's game showed me anything amazing besides Lebron bailing us out, lets just leave it all onthe floor on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom