Making Easy Money on the Internet vol. Amazon mTurk

OK I did two HITs today and they're still pending last I checked. When will I know if it was approved?

this is interesting. i can easily set on the computer and hours will fly by. i mean theres usually nothing on tv and i have a daughter now so im not out and abou as much as i used to be. im usually in the house browsing the net. add the fact that im an insomniac that drinks way to much coffee, i could def see this being worthwhil. and at work im on the computer all day. of course i wont get rich but if i could pull in 50-60 bucks per 8 hours of time on the net like OP,i could def make a little piece of change every week. and its all extra money since i have a job so its all gravy mane. good lookin OP. :smokin

Haven't started this yet but does anyone know if i can have money transferred to paypal instead of directly into my bank account? Not sure if i'm down to put in my checking account # so it can be routed. Would rather do it through paypal and than transfer it.

Done this the last few days when I have free time. Probably clocked in around 1-1.5 hours. Made $7 so far with all that has been approved, still waiting for a ton more to be approved.

Go here to find all the good surveys with a higher payout:

http://www.reddit.com/r/HITsWorthTurkingFor

Also download the extension turkopticon on chrome/firefox. It allows you to see feedback on all the requestors so you know which ones to avoid. 

Whenever I do a survey "session" I basically go through the reddit website and pick which ones they have there. I do it around twice a day

I don't get it. So you click on the reddit link, click on a survey you want to complete and then what? Do you click on the link that takes you to a page where you have to skip the ad or what? I'm lost.

I don't get it. So you click on the reddit link, click on a survey you want to complete and then what? Do you click on the link that takes you to a page where you have to skip the ad or what? I'm lost.
Yeah click on that link, wait 5 seconds and then complete your survey

Just started this tonight since i just got approved. I got my first earnings tonight and at the top it asks for tax information. Did y'all fill this out? Is it required? Thanks.

Just started this tonight since i just got approved. I got my first earnings tonight and at the top it asks for tax information. Did y'all fill this out? Is it required? Thanks.
Yeah it's required. You enter your social. They take taxes away if you make like more than  couple hundred from a single requestor which most likely won't happen

Averaging $4 a day which is pretty good, since I don't go to hard. You guys doing $5 an hour, you just use that subreddit ? Any other sources?

Besides doing the ones on reddit which ones do you guys pick or how do you know which ones are legit and will actually pay? Problem with some of them is i have no idea how long they are. Says time allotted but not a rough estimate on how long it'll actually take. Not trying to do a 20 minute one that pays a quarter or something low like that.

when you're searching HITs and it has like 500 HITs available does that mean that's how many you can do individually for that requester or that's how many they have open for everyone til they close it? Those are mostly the ones that are less than .20 so I don't do those anyway but I was confused about that.

Inmy first day today i did 15 HITs. prolly spent all of 25 mins doing it. 5 of the approved for $1.11. prolly get rejected on 1 or 2 and the other 8 should get me to about 2 or 2.50 i think. this seems to good to be true. once i start to go hard im trying clear upwards of 50 a day. just kinda learning the ropes right now and its so easy!

So total earnings so far is $10.74 with several waiting to be cleared. How come when i go into my account it says account balance $0.00. Do i have to wait a certain amount of days before it gets in my account so i could transfer it to my bank account or get an amazon gift card? Thanks.

EDIT: Did some research and found out funds are held for 10 days if your new to mturk, which i am. Thought i'd share if anyone else that's new is wondering the same thing.

Last edited:
^what type of HITs and how many have you been doing? you using reddit or mTurkforum or something else.

People on mTurk forums talk about having daily goals of 50-100 with most people averaging atleast 30. i know NT can go ham and really get it in.

Ill be down to share any tips or tricks i figure along the way as i plan on really getting into this. if anyone has any questions ill be down to help.

thanks for the info OP. This will be very useful, even if it just covers or help pays gas.

Do you have to be 18 though?

ok, just sent it in, I'm waiting for approval. Hopefully they wont notice I'm 18.

My body is ready.

Back
Top Bottom