Making Easy Money on the Internet vol. Amazon mTurk

so far ive made a little over $10

i would have made more by now but had a long weekend and didnt get a chance to do any surverys...

I have been on M turk since February. I try to work at least 3 days a week for 1 hour while I'm at work.
Its legit and pretty easy. you won't get rich but if you are trying to save for a while it is very feasible. I have converted some of the earnings for credits and purchased books, DVD and other things. The trick is to search for hits that pay more than others. Also hits where you are awarded bonuses. Here is my earnings below so far

Total Earnings (What's this?)
Rewards You Have Earned Value
Approved HITs $458.50
Bonuses $41.38
Total Earnings Show earnings details $499.88
Your HIT Status (What's this?)

If you have any questions get at me.

jus sent in my regestration!!! 

will be going tuff on this rackin in them pennys.!!! lol

my body is ready!

I have been on M turk since February. I try to work at least 3 days a week for 1 hour while I'm at work.
Its legit and pretty easy. you won't get rich but if you are trying to save for a while it is very feasible. I have converted some of the earnings for credits and purchased books, DVD and other things. The trick is to search for hits that pay more than others. Also hits where you are awarded bonuses. Here is my earnings below so far

Total Earnings (What's this?)
Rewards You Have Earned Value
Approved HITs $458.50
Bonuses $41.38
Total Earnings Show earnings details $499.88
Your HIT Status (What's this?)
If you have any questions get at me.

How do you know which hits pay more than others for the same amount of work?

Sites like these?
http://www.reddit.com/r/HITsWorthTurkingFor

so i logged in a solid 4-5 hours today and did like 40 of them but it only comes to less than 20$ when they all get approved.

am i doing something wrong?

@ caribou lou. if you did a 20 spot in one day thats good. if you can keep doing that its 140 a week extra cash ya know. and you gotta admit these joints is dumb easy. basically, i could of just made .25 cents for this post. when you think about it in terms of what you normally do on the net you start realize that you could makea lil piece of extra change on this joint.

i was thinking bout the time it took me to make 5 bucks. i could do 10-15x as many in a day after i get off work when im not busy. thats 50 bones.

how long does it take you to make that 4-9 dollars a day?
i could do that three times a week for a month and bring in $60..
over a years time... that's around $500....
not life changing... but i'll stash that for a rainy day.

Idk, all day? When I'm off school or waiting for another class I'm usually on my computer a lot, so I usually do 2-4 hits that usually range from 2-5 minutes hit and pay .20- $2.5 every 2 hours or so. I get all my hits from that subreddit.

@ caribou lou. if you did a 20 spot in one day thats good. if you can keep doing that its 140 a week extra cash ya know. and you gotta admit these joints is dumb easy. basically, i could of just made .25 cents for this post. when you think about it in terms of what you normally do on the net you start realize that you could makea lil piece of extra change on this joint.
i was thinking bout the time it took me to make 5 bucks. i could do 10-15x as many in a day after i get off work when im not busy. thats 50 bones.
yeah true, it really makes cents at the end of the day since theyre so easy to do lol these are way better than just mindlessly browsing twitter, fb and youtube for 2+ hours every day

good lookin out on this OP...I've made $76 in my first week. I'll have at least an extra 5 hunna for Christmas :pimp:

did a few hits yesterday.. got .15cents soo far! lol

still waiting for them to be reviewed/accepted..  how long does the process take!?

sidenote: them adult content HITS are no joke? lol might as well get paid a few pennies to view Pron!!! 
devil.gif

good lookin out on this OP...I've made $76 in my first week. I'll have at least an extra 5 hunna for Christmas
pimp.gif
my dude!!!

which HITs are you taking?? and how many hrs a day you loggin in???

thats a nice piece of change, for a weeks work!

Damn, I see everybody is on the wave! :lol:

I crossed $100 total yesterday, but I already transferred it to get my tags renewed.

Remember check out http://www.reddit.com/r/HITsWorthTurkingFor to find good paying hits.

Also LIVE BY the payrate of $.10/minute, if it's lower than that pass on the hit.

Last edited:
Just signed in from my Amazon account. Says I should be able to start in 48 hours
pimp.gif

Thanks for this OP. Good stuff. Just signed up.

Question: Anyone doing this from their phones? I'd do ALOT more if I can access everything from my smart phone.

my dude!!!

which HITs are you taking?? and how many hrs a day you loggin in???

thats a nice piece of change, for a weeks work!

I only take HITS that take less than 15 mins. Like he said above .10 a min or higher is what you should aim for. I lurk http://mturkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Great-HITS and get most of my HITS from there. Reddit is ok too but it doesn't have as much work. You can find .50 centers that take 5 min or less a lot. If its less than .50 and takes more than 7 minutes you're spending too much time on it. You can do batches to get your total HITS approved up too. Crowdsource or Crowdflower usually has some decent ones that take less than a min to do.

And I'd say 2-3 hours off and on all day. I work from 10-6am so I have time to do more during the day. I do around 25-30 HITS a day for $10-$15. Pretty much the time I spent just browsing the Internet doing useless stuff I use on mturk now.

What you need to pay attention to is how much work you are doing, not how much you've made that day...cause a lot don't approve same day. Just add up everything you've done from that day and keep going. I've got stuff from like 5 days ago still getting approved.

School me on this whole.

.10/minute thing.

So far I've made $1.61
roll.gif

Last edited:
School me on this whole.
.10/minute thing.
So far I've made $1.61:rofl: .

I thought you were passing on mTurk? :lol:
But the .10/minute thing is a good barometer to determine if a hit is worthy of your time or not. Feel free to do a hit that takes 10 minutes and only pays .20, just know there are better paying hits out there. :lol:

I recommend installing some scripts too, for the amount of money on Pending HITs and Turkopitcon (ratings of requesters) But like bAMAZING said, check the mTurk forum for good hits and please JOIN the site and contribute in the threads, it's only right.

Is anybody's "Total Earnings" different than their "Account Balance"? My Total Earnings is $30 and my account balance is $4?! Can somebody explain this to me? I waited the 10 days already, how long will it take for all $30 to become available?

Back
Top Bottom