manglor is the greatest person ever but is a terrible seller (pics bottom of page 1 and 4 AND 14)

you should apologize for being a drama queen though...

youre acting cocky right now trying to give him the choices lol

^That's probably it. On my HP laptop it's right under the insert button. So just try pressing that, Crtl+V on MS-paint and post that up as a pic.

acting cocky lol how else would u like for me to ask for my money back

please mr. nt staff member sir, if u ever get the time would u please kind sir give me my money back or refund me partially?

is that better

That's a start i suppose, now change the title of the thread like i said WITHOUT CHANGING IT AGAIN AFTER and you can have the 50 bucks you asked for andkeep the shoes you still want so badly.

And i never mentioned any sole seperation because there was none. He had the shoes for the better part of the week and if they seperated when he wore them thenthat sucks but there is NO way i could have known that would happen.

Like i said and he confirmed he NEVER ASKED FOR ANY KIND OF REFUND AT ALL so this whole thread is utterly totally pointless.

those shoes are DESTROYED and look nothing like the original pics. it's clear Manglor purposefully took the pics so the flaws couldn't be seen. how unot know the sole is falling off and fail to list that??

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

More pics:

2af361704a127ce4f96140df0ec504f277692d4b.jpg
34b36d9246b576b7f8a747b30a3603ef716b3c27.jpg
6871684777f94a0c0eae89dfa61973eb344d581f.jpg
a69360264b4a78bcfd1740d8041e051505bbb57a.jpg
c5a360b64b4a7b03fa81421b02890d2aaf7ddc6a.jpg
1891654175fe42040f8073ef7848de0ccfe5a485.jpg
i5bzv7.jpg

I wont even ball in those
laugh.gif
c'mon Crank you're losin it
smh.gif
you couldnt even PS a pair of CGs in that gif........

lol u tryin to say i wore them i got news for you I DONT WEAR ANY OF MY SHOES check my collection post all my shoes are DEADSTOCK so dont even say that and iwould have had to climb mountains in them to get them in that condition BY THE WAY I MESSAGED U AS SOON AS I GOT THEM SAYING THEY WERE LIKE THIS??

you are the shadiest dude ive ever seen

lol is changing the title really that important to u ill change it to manglor is the best seller ever if u want me to i could care less

That works.

So 50 bucks you keep the shoes and i never need to hear from you again right?

Hopefully next time you have a problem with a deal you act like an adult about it.

correct

maybe next u dont misrepresent your product it hilarious how u are tryin to act like this is my fault lol o well refund me the money and this crap is over

lol u tryin to say i wore them i got news for you I DONT WEAR ANY OF MY SHOES check my collection post all my shoes are DEADSTOCK so dont even say that and i would have had to climb mountains in them to get them in that condition BY THE WAY I MESSAGED U AS SOON AS I GOT THEM SAYING THEY WERE LIKE THIS??

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i still think you took the L, should've asked for more $ back

i'd contemplate even paying $50 for those kicks

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

lol u tryin to say i wore them i got news for you I DONT WEAR ANY OF MY SHOES check my collection post all my shoes are DEADSTOCK so dont even say that and i would have had to climb mountains in them to get them in that condition BY THE WAY I MESSAGED U AS SOON AS I GOT THEM SAYING THEY WERE LIKE THIS??

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i know right.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom