Manhunt for Brooklyn *** Grabber

One of the weirdest incidents that I heard of, in recent memory, was a crazy homeless man who ran up on a random woman and shoved a bag of **** into her pants. I don’t know if it was his ****, someone else’s **** or dog ****, but he shoved into her ***. One of those “You swore you’ve heard it all until…” type of stories.

Statistically you're just as likely to get an STD from a civilian chick who works 9-5...they be letting fools smash raw cause their health insurance covers contraceptive measures (IUD, birth control pills and shots)

Where as street hookers are known to get free rubbers from Planned Parenthood. Most soup kitchens give them out for free as well.

People need to understand this

Reminds me of the story where Wax found a homeless man in his car jerkin off :lol:
Please tell me the episode.
One of the weirdest incidents that I heard of, in recent memory, was a crazy homeless man who ran up on a random woman and shoved a bag of **** into her pants. I don’t know if it was his ****, someone else’s **** or dog ****, but he shoved into her ***. One of those “You swore you’ve heard it all until…” type of stories.

Honestly, idk how comforting I could be to someone that got random **** shoved down their pants.

Last edited:
The news got me ****ed up at 5 in the morning. They framed it so well, following the assassination of the Hatian President comes a story about 8 people & the shooter killed by authorities.

Then they told me at the very end the shooter was 53 in Bushwick & the victims all survived.

On that note, is there a Carribean culture thread?

Sorry it’s not funny I was expecting just a grab as well, this dude saw cheeks and ran at her like a lion seeing an impala lol damn ol boy need to have his **** cut off

LOL I can't help but laugh because of this post so screw you. But he DEAD *** JUMPED ON HER BACK LIKE A CHILD WTF.

Lol at privacy. Every app downloaded, every phone update takes that away and people just click agree. For some reason cameras are where people draw the line

/privacy. I'm fine with cameras being everywhere. the problem is if the cameras have a resolution of like 1 pixel.

news be like 'yo if u see this car...'

image be like

56208b2c156190fbf7ca1aff7ec4ef9d7879064e_2_1024x707.png

I remember I use to get mad free condoms working at the post office on Flatbush and Church. Never use them though. I would give them to the high school kids. “Don’t be Silly! And Wrap your Willy” I’m still team #RawDog!.. still hitting Wendy Williams raw too. If Ray can do it I know I can! Great minds think alike.

gave up trying to smash Snoop from the wire. Plus might clap me after I hit the cheeks.

lmaooooooo. To this day whenever I think about Wendy Williams, I think about that why u turn on me 2pac song where at the end of it he talks about getting Jenny Craig on her and calling her a fat troll, asking why she always wears spandex because her vag stinks and putting her in a fat farm.

/privacy. I'm fine with cameras being everywhere. the problem is if the cameras have a resolution of like 1 pixel.

news be like 'yo if u see this car...'

image be like

56208b2c156190fbf7ca1aff7ec4ef9d7879064e_2_1024x707.png
Haha. They set those up 25 years ago and refuse to change them out.

YO 🤣

This is ****ed up. Reminds me of this dude here that was going around University campuses and dumping buckets of **** on random people.

i've heard stories of women getting jerked off to...even getting full on nut on them in the subway. so this type of attack doesn't surprise me, however out of pocket it is.

what really should happen is street justice. normal nyc behavior is to keep it moving. that is embedded in me too so I can't front. but honestly, reporting it to cops is cool and all that after the fact, but doesn't do anything to stop the act from happening/continuing. like if a woman call the cops to report a dude who busted on her, great. 1000% back that. that has to result in arrest and conviction. but she still caught a whole *** load like...her day is over. issa wrap. i say, when people see that, stomp em in the nutz word to thugnificent. throw hands. people would absolutely do **** if a kid was getting snatched (this has happened recently in 2019).

so do that **** for sexual assault.

nyc transit on a different level I swear.

Last edited:
So you trying to tell me NYCers WOULD’NT stop a homeless guy from busting on an innocent woman??

Unless dude suffers from a serious case of PE, you got a couple minutes to kick him in his ****.

Unless dude suffers from a serious case of PE, you got a couple minutes to kick him in his ****.
I would not risk it.

A woman should assess the situation quickly and run. That's what most NYCers would do.

As for chicks getting jerked off on I've only heard stories and they're usually on a packed train car. The only other time would be those real risk taking deviants that'll expose themselves and don't give a ****.

Back
Top Bottom