Manhunt for Brooklyn *** Grabber

You'd be surprised at what some dudes can get. Maybe not THE top 1 percent but really good.

Known dudes stocking shelves at Wal Mart pulling nice women.
yeah i know and that's cool but let's not call them the baddest. nt extremes
and they probably running game on all these women...that's what my homies do who don't necessarily have an attractive career.
they are def not being up front like that....you aren't in the club telling girls you stock shelves at walmart.

If I'm walking down the street and a camera catches me digging in my nose, I don't give a ****.

I do care that a serial predator could be on the loose to attack women and possibly those I care about.

You dudes think your rights are violated by some cameras, imagine how women feel walking down the street. It might not stop initially, but it certainly can cut down on how long someone last on the street to do harm.

Some **** is bigger than you.

At this point there isn't a street in NYC where there isn't some kind of surveillance these crimes are happening because the police force doesn't solve **** & don't care about things unless there's a monetary/political agenda behind it. It's not because of some lack of surveillance & adding more isn't going to negate mf'ers from doing things like this nor is it going to slow anyone down.

Your applying logic & emotion to people who are clearly mentally disturbed

People asking for cameras everywhere don't really realize what they are asking for. Go take a look at China with their max surveillance and you'll quickly change tune. As for the predator, hopefully the right people get to them first.

china got our info ready...tiktok

Do you have experience w/ said crack head?
FAM

CF622D8F-93DB-4D5C-8B0B-1029C075B8C8.gif

yeah i know and that's cool but let's not call them the baddest. nt extremes
and they probably running game on all these women...that's what my homies do who don't necessarily have an attractive career.
they are def not being up front like that....you aren't in the club telling girls you stock shelves at walmart.
Not really there are many women that actually like dusty dudes or even dudes that just got out of prison without a job or money. It really isn’t that hard to pull attractive women like you make it seem.

bruh, not everybody had a "cool uncle" or male figure to show em the ropes. Most of my boys didn't play sports and weren't popular in high school. They're not necessarily lames, just sheltered.

Since Mr Z is getting clowned, I thought I'd touch on this as a brotha that started going to the hood in his early 20s.

Growing up in the burbs, I'd save up my money for either video game consoles, dirt bikes, scooters and various cards (pokemon/yu-gi-oh, magic the gathering, sports cards).

Now fast forward to the late 2000s. I start working as a handyman fixing up vacant/foreclosed houses in the hood and this is before Google Maps and smartphones, so I ask a random lady in the area for directions. Her name is Nicole and she was heading that way anywho, so we start walking together. All the sudden 2 boys on bikes ride by and yell out I GOT 5 Dollas Nicki!!!

At first I thought they were just joking, but she ended up admitting to me she was a street hooker and the boys were frequent customers of hers :wow: She rationalized doing business with them cause she could essentially get $5 for 30 secs of work.

That was like 13-14 years ago...I imagine those same boys are in college now and are true playas due to their "training wheels" practice they had as adolescents.
The hell? Adolescents engaging in sex acts with a prostitute. Chances are they got an STD at an early age

The hell? Adolescents engaging in sex acts with a prostitute. Chances are they got an STD at an early age
Statistically you're just as likely to get an STD from a civilian chick who works 9-5...they be letting fools smash raw cause their health insurance covers contraceptive measures (IUD, birth control pills and shots)

Where as street hookers are known to get free rubbers from Planned Parenthood. Most soup kitchens give them out for free as well.

Statistically you're just as likely to get an STD from a civilian chick who works 9-5...they be letting fools smash raw cause their health insurance covers contraceptive measures (IUD, birth control pills and shots)

Where as street hookers are known to get free rubbers from Planned Parenthood. Most soup kitchens give them out for free as well.
Link for those statistics, cuz they sound flagrantly false but I'm down to learn.

I remember I use to get mad free condoms working at the post office on Flatbush and Church. Never use them though. I would give them to the high school kids. “Don’t be Silly! And Wrap your Willy” I’m still team #RawDog!.. still hitting Wendy Williams raw too. If Ray can do it I know I can! Great minds think alike.

gave up trying to smash Snoop from the wire. Plus might clap me after I hit the cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom