Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

this story and everyone taking it so serious is funny.
laugh.gif

This Manti Te'o saga has more twists and turns than a telanovela. I still think he's a homeowner

Last edited:
mqdefault.jpg

"It was twitter...I mean facebook...yeah facebook at 12:15"

bill-duke.jpg

"No you see something Manti....you done Fugged up....haha you done fugged up now you know that don't you"

Wow that was embarrassing
Yep but sooo funny though.

Te'o saying he tailored his stories about Lennay to make it seem like he met her because he was "embarassed" about never actually meeting her. :rolleyes

Although I think he was still part of it....something like that happens quite often. There's still a big stigma regarding online dating (even for real couples)
Man in 2013 there isn't no big stigma at all for online dating where you hanging out at? Now if this was the mid 90's I'd agree but now with all this social media stuff out here hells naw it ain't no big stigma.

Am I the only one who thinks Jeremy Schapp looked hella nervous?

(No conspiracy theory)
Yeah I was thinking the same thing that read alot like

Schaap popped a molly, dude was sweating looking like a clown
this post right here

Te'o saying he tailored his stories about Lennay to make it seem like he met her because he was "embarassed" about never actually meeting her. :rolleyes

Even if this is true, in the EARLY parts of this "relationship," (before the accident/cancer) why wasn't he trying to creep with other girls on the ND campus? This went on for 2/3 years, right? BMOC, having a fabricated GF for half a presidential term, and NO other reports of him having a side piece in that time frame? But it's all conveinent that he's got another girl that he dated right after she "died" tho.

Story got more holes in it than some swiss cheese. :smh:

So we're supposed to believe Ronaiah masterminded this whole elaborate and time consuming scheme just for $#@%# and giggles? Nah son, I'm not buying it.

Ok, I'm done trying to figure out what the hell happened. It's all a lie within a lie. All we really know is that dude is a complete idiot. Sad to see him lose millions of potential dollars for a story. TO is somewhere nodding, he finally is not gonna be the strangest person to be in the NFL come this draft.

ESPN story did nothing for me. I wish they could record the interviews he's going to do with NFL GM's.

So wait, JR Vaosa is one of Deadspin's sources who was 80% sure Te'O was in on the hoax?
Because something isn't adding up.

hes either gay or hes just a wierdo. Hes a heisman cadidate at a catholic university, I could see why someone would want to hide being gay in his position

The ESPN interview did nothing, and Schaap was acting weird as hell when trying to explain how the interview went on camera.

I guess ND used that BCS $$ to cover everything up :smh:

So dude took THREE ****** days off to come up with a story, and the best he could come up with was that up until TWO days ago he still thought she was real? :stoneface:

Manti ain't even tryna hide it man. This is pure ********.

Schaap/ESPN look like some even bigger suckers. I want Manti up on the stand like Col. Nathan Jessup with Tom Cruise screaming questions at him. "I want the truth!!!" :lol:

So dude took THREE ****** days off to come up with a story, and the best he could come up with was that up until TWO days ago he still thought she was real? :stoneface:

Manti ain't even tryna hide it man. This is pure ********.

Schaap/ESPN look like some even bigger suckers. I want Manti up on the stand like Col. Nathan Jessup with Tom Cruise screaming questions at him. "I want the truth!!!" :lol:

It's crazy how ESPN could get scooped and embarrassed so badly by deadspin for not doing real journalism, and their reaction is to do a softball off camera interview like "Manti, tell us how you were wronged" and buy every word coming out of his camp, instead of using their millions to send someone to do some actual investigation and reporting.

There is so much to be found out from someone getting out there and spending time on the ground with the families and with Tuiasosopo

Back
Top Bottom