Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

Swarbrick is putting his career on the line for a pathological liar. He is all in with this.
Son he got emotional and choked up. Had to pause to sip water. This can't be real life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
There is nothing to get.

It is gossip.

Wasting air waves.

I watch sport for sport. Not all that extra personal life stuff man. No I don't watch sports on mute. All that EXTRA stuff infiltrating into sports bothers me.

That is all I am expressing here.

And folks (men) are cool with that.

THought that was for the ladies. Guess I was wrong......
Wow I feel so emasculated by this well thought-out  statement.  I must be gay like Manti if I'm interested in this story.

If DC were right, than the Spurs would be gods and no one would ever have a reason to dislike the Heat.

Are you mad that we're human or something?

Last edited:
ya'll really getting worked up over this?

its not like both his grandmother and girldfriend faked their deaths.

his grandmother still passed away before the michigan game :smh:

even putting this "scandal" in the same breath as penn state and lance armstrong is laughable. talking about he bamboozled millions, playing with their emotions by writing letters to families with sick children. stop.

I mean if yall dudes are fine with chronicling the life and times of a football player and his online "love life," go on.

Just as bad as the women as their shows man.

I am done man.

Son you said you were done five posts ago. You just obsessed with the attention as these **** cuz thats exactly what you come off as. If this aint news to you then recuse yourself from the thread. Coming in here every five minutes wanting an explanation. We don't have to justify the legitimacy of this being a story to you. You just as lame as Te'o.

his grandmother still passed away before the michigan game
mean.gif

even putting this "scandal" in the same breath as penn state and lance armstrong is laughable. talking about he bamboozled millions, playing with their emotions by writing letters to families with sick children. stop.
Nah in reality it's less interesting for the impact it's had on people because it really doesn't hurt anyone.  In that sense it's silly.

But it's fascinating that someone would invent a hoax like this.  Why?  How?  Look at all the people they duped...  What type of person feels the need to do something like that?  It's just really interesting.  

DC....

imagine if Thomas Robinsons people never actually died. Its not even about him being gay.  Its about him creating a fictional person and adding that fictional person to his grandmas death.  Its just weird/sad/interesting.  That makes it news because this will effect his draft stock. 

These reporters aren't even asking the right questions....first question should have been....Manti has said on numerous times that he met her and she visited him how can you say that this was a hoax?

There is nothing to get.

It is gossip.

Wasting air waves.

I watch sport for sport. Not all that extra personal life stuff man. No I don't watch sports on mute. All that EXTRA stuff infiltrating into sports bothers me.

That is all I am expressing here.

And folks (men) are cool with that.

THought that was for the ladies. Guess I was wrong......

It's every bit as lame to waste as much energy as you are telling other people what they should or shouldn't care about. I understand the spirit of what you're saying; if Teo's gay, straight, bi, or asexual that's really none of my business and I'm much more worried about what happens on the field than off of it. At the same time, when you had a seemingly inspirational and heartwarming story like his, finding out that a lot of it wasn't even true is shocking to say the least.

I don't know him personally obviously, and I cannot stand Notre Dame. That being said, when I heard that his grandmother and gf passed away within 24 hrs it broke my heart and I said a prayer for him. Just because his personal life isn't my business doesn't mean I can't feel empathy for him if he goes through a trying time or be inspired by him overcoming that. Clearly a lot of people felt the same way. To find out it was a hoax doesn't make me mad at him or anything, but it does inspire a lot of curiosity as to why somebody would fabricate something like that. It's just an odd story. There's nothing feminine about that at all.

Son you said you were done five posts ago. You just obsessed with the attention as these **** cuz thats exactly what you come off as. If this aint news to you then recuse yourself from the thread. Coming in here every five minutes wanting an explanation. We don't have to justify the legitimacy of this being a story to you. You just as lame as Te'o.

Gotta agree with this dc cat. This is not news. No1 was hurt physocally.

his grandmother still passed away before the michigan game :smh:

What part of "TO ME" do you not understand?

He did bamboozle millions of people with his story. There were people who said prayers and shed tears for him because they felt awful with what he was having to go through. Also, if you were a parent of a sick kid who got a letter from Te'o on the premise that he was experiencing some of the pain that you were, how would you feel right now?

I'll wait.

Last edited:
Right. My man JJ caught my eye when he said that. Like how can you compare these situations? :lol:

I get where you're coming from DC...I think. I, myself, do not envy, idolize, or care about how a lot of these high profile or professional athletes conduct themselves in their day-to-day lives. I watch them in their specific sports as simply a form of entertainment in the form of competition because I love to do so. However, this goes beyond another level and I don't think it should matter whether or not this is only on TV because he's a high profile athlete. If it hits you, it hits you.

These reporters aren't even asking the right questions....first question should have been....Manti has said on numerous times that he met her and she visited him how can you say that this was a hoax?
Someone asked that and he said like "Manti's definition of 'met' meant online, not necessarily in person"

If DC were right, than the Spurs would be gods and no one would ever have a reason to dislike the Heat.

Are you mad that we're human or something?
Just saying. If we want all of this damn gossip we have channels/shows for that. No place in sports. No place in being the DOMINANT news story in the sporting world. I could see if it is a side story but damn, AD's speaking about it to the media?

Overblown!

What part of "TO ME" do you not understand?

He did bamboozle millions of people with his story. Also, if you were a parent of a sick kid who got a letter from Te'o on the premise that he was experiencing some of the pain that you were, how would you feel right now?

I'll wait.

and its fascinating TO ME how it can affect you so much.

i cant say for certain how i'd react because im not a parent nor do i have a sick child. but you're going to tell me that you're going to feel CHEATED or even MAD knowing that what he wrote was fake? or would you appreciate that he, being somewhat of a celebrity, took out the time to send you something personal?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom