Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

Mormons abstain from everything: caffeine, yambs, booze, yambs, drug, yambs, fun, etc. yambs.

I feel sorry for ol' boy. Imagine never eating steak in your life and someone serves you up rat meat while saying it's filet mignon. I'd be all up on Twitter and Instragram with #BestSteakEver

This ain't news man. Why is this much attention being given to this? Seriously. Why is a damn Vice AD giving a presser about this?

Man am I missing something ??????????

He has to be in on it, in my opinion. He just released a statement where he said he talked to her on the phone, which is clearly impossible given the rest of the story.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ ND dude referencing Catfish in the presser. That's how you know this is all Grade A BULL ****.
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

The NERVE of these ******. Should have just let ol' boy wallow in his grave.

lots of people have been calling for teos awards and accolades be taking away but im pretty sure the ncaa doesnt have rules against being a douche

lances lies affected his performance so i dont see them comparable to mantis at all

Last edited:
I'm pretty tuned in on everything that goes on in the sportsworld. Like I know who won the sprint cup and I ******g hate NASCAR. Somehow with the amount of football I watch and read about I have not heard of Teo's story all year. Just that he was a damn good linebacker.

So now that I just found about his story and this elaborate hoax at the same exact time during that article...my mind has just been ****** sideways.

:smh: at me saying to myself "that's not what I expected her to look like" to suddenly realize she doesn't exist.

mike freeman ‏@realfreemancbs
Theory about why Manti did what he did has reached NFL team circles and if true absolutely explains his actions.

If this theory is true, Manti would end up being one of the most important stories in history.

DCAllAmerican...why you always gotta be a buzzkill?
This **** of GOSSIP! Why are we turning sports into GOSSIP. And why is there a PRESS CONFERENCE for it?

Yall think I am playing. This is sad. Why is this news!

If he is gay ok?
If he got GOT, ok?

Why is this NEWS.

Why is an AD wasting time addressing the media on this?

Did someone die or something. NO.

THIS AINT NEWS!

DCAllAmerican...why you always gotta be a buzzkill?
This **** of GOSSIP! Why are we turning sports into GOSSIP. And why is there a PRESS CONFERENCE for it?

If he is gay ok?
If he got GOT, ok?

Why is this NEWS.

THIS AINT NEWS!

Your too smart too be playing dumb. There were fluff pieces all over about the death of his grandma and girl just to find out one of them didn't exist? And he was running with it the whole time? Come on bruh, you know why.

If he is gay ok?
If he got GOT, ok?

Why is this NEWS.

THIS AINT NEWS!
That's the problem though...

I mean if you would have put some cliff notes on page one.

I am seeing on ESPN NEws what this is all about.

Thank you ESPN NT is terrible wit the cliffs.

In short dude made a fake girl. To cover his real life. Ok.

Why is this news?

This ain't news man. Why is this much attention being given to this? Seriously. Why is a damn Vice AD giving a presser about this?

Man am I missing something ??????????

TO ME: it's an indictment on American media, the sham of college sports and the machine of created fame. And it's just a juicy story of lies and deception that could become even larger (possible ayoness.)

Last edited:
Whichever team drafts Teo, will be featured on Hard Knocks this year.

Last edited:
He profited off a lie.

Not financially, but his publicity and persona skyrocketed b/c of it. He did interviews talking about all this. Notre Dame profited from this.

Now they're being exposed for it.

its pretty clear, Teo and the dude who was in on it are "together" and they were covering it up because it wouldn't be "acceptable" for an ND linebacker to be on the other team. Just my theory. Nothing wrong with it tho.

Theory about why Manti did what he did has reached NFL team circles and if true absolutely explains his actions.

If this theory is true, Manti would end up being one of the most important stories in history.
Yea, dude is gay.

He profited off a lie.

Not financially, but his publicity and persona skyrocketed b/c of it. He did interviews talking about all this. Notre Dame profited from this.

Now they're being exposed for it.

and you forgot all of the people who donated money to charities for this girl, dude let them just waste money. where did that money go?

Back
Top Bottom