Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man. That dang ol' Internet, man. You just go on there and point and click. Talk about W-W-dot-W-com. An' lotsa nekkid chicks on there, man. Talking bout, hey baby you wanna be mine? Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. It's real easy, man.

As a big king of the hill fan I must say this made me laugh like ****...but after awhile you will become annoying

I don't see how it would be because he's gay though. If he was trying to cover up a relationship and it got to the point where everyone was asking where's your girlfriend we've never seen her. Why wouldn't he just say we broke up instead of those huge elaborate plan. More signs point to him gaining publicity IMO. Either way I know there's very important information we don't know yet and is being dug up as we speak. Especially what this other dudes story is. Very curious as to what's going to happen.
the gay thing comes from the implied relationship him and Tuiasosopo... It's apparent that the two guys are friends but It's assumed by some he used this as a cover for their real relationship.

But they're a lot of holes in the "Manti is gay theory" as are there with the "he was catfish'd"... the one that checks out the best is him doing this for publicity. And that's by far the worst scenrio for him and his impending football career

https://twitter.com/justinrmegahan

Interesting stuff this kid dug up. People who know the kid behind this apparently knew of it a month + ago. Just bizarre. They also infer that Manti was not in on it. That's really hard for me to believe but more interested to hear his side of the story now.
Bizarre doesn't even begin to explain it.

Everyone should read that dude's TL. Don't even know what to think anymore.

Interesting stuff this kid dug up. People who know the kid behind this apparently knew of it a month + ago. Just bizarre. They also infer that Manti was not in on it. That's really hard for me to believe but more interested to hear his side of the story now.

I have no idea how Twitter works but I've been flipping through some of those links and...

https://twitter.com/jayRahz

This twitter user seems to know what's up. Judging by what he's said, I'm beginning to lean towards thinking that this might be some closet scandal after all...

Lets say Teo's response was true. It still makes him weird as **** who deceived the public for publicity.

How are you going to run away with this inspirational image when your girlfriend who died was really just a pen pal?

Whichever way you look at. He's a weirdo.

I have no idea how Twitter works but I've been flipping through some of those links and...

https://twitter.com/jayRahz

This twitter user seems to know what's up. Judging by what he's said, I'm beginning to lean towards thinking that this might be some closet scandal after all...

I commend the guy for finding the fishy **** early but it seems like he's in denial about teo knowin about it....he might know the guy behind the account but he doesn't know teo..and even if manti was catfished, he still played along with it and blatantly lied

Seriously...if Manti got played, he could've easily just "broke up" with her once he realized it wasn't really her instead of having her die of a fatal disease. That's where he buried himself.

I remember Marques Tiuasosodpocrj[foj4poefc when he played for the Raiders. Dude could run. Couldn't throw worth a **** tho. Son was like the backup QB for what seemed like 10 years. :lol:

Not getting this gay angle tho. He could've went through a lot less trouble to cover something like that up. Then again a Mormon kid form Hawaii who chose Notre Dame over Southern California? Yeah a little weird.

I remember Marques Tiuasosodpocrj[foj4poefc when he played for the Raiders. Dude could run. Couldn't throw worth a **** tho. Son was like the backup QB for what seemed like 10 years. :lol:

Man it seemed like he was in the league FOREVER :lol: I mostly just remember his name being in the free agent pool on Madden, maybe 09 or something

I commend the guy for finding the fishy **** early but it seems like he's in denial about teo knowin about it....he might know the guy behind the account but he doesn't know teo..and even if manti was catfished, he still played along with it and blatantly lied

From what I gather, this @jayRahz guy and the @ceeweezy51 (how the hell do you twitter people do this...) personally know Tuiasosopo and maybe Te'o too... they seem to have been associated with Tuiasosopo and knew as far back as 2008 that there were shenanigans associated with that character and cut ties with him...2008 would mean they found out during high school something was up about Tuiasosopo...

What does this all mean?

The quote coming from his dad in october about her coming to Hawaii every once in a while...as random as all this is...that stand out to me..weird

and Marques was that dude :pimp: (at Udub)

From what I gather, this @jayRahz guy and the @ceeweezy51 (how the hell do you twitter people do this...) personally know Tuiasosopo and maybe Te'o too... they seem to have been associated with Tuiasosopo and knew as far back as 2008 that there were shenanigans associated with that character and cut ties with him...2008 would mean they found out during high school something was up about Tuiasosopo...

What does this all mean?

No doubt but teo still told lies and was fabricating the story

Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones
so basically, it's possible te'o got tricked AND tricked us #atthesamedamntime.

confused-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-329.gif

All the new news is making it seem like he find out he got catfished but didn't want anyone to find out he did? Ya not buying that

If you're in an online relationship with someone you haven't met and they're lying about who they are. Stolen pictures, fake Facebook and Twitter, etc. There was a movie and now a TV show on MTV about it.

https://twitter.com/BAMM90745

This guy seems to know Tuiasosopo personally. Cracks jokes about him faking being Lennay and leading a worship band at his father's church. Doesn't seem to think Te'o was in on it but doesn't know him personally.

What I really want to know is the extent of Tuiasosopo and Te'o's relationship. In the deadspin article, they mentioned that Tuiasosopo was present at the USC-Notre Dame game. They also mentioned that on the instagrams, that have since been deleted, there were photos of the two together. That information would lead one to believe they were both in on it...

Then there's this bit from the deadspin article again.

Was this Lennay Kekua? We spoke with friends and relatives of Ronaiah Tuiasosopo who asserted that Ronaiah was the man behind Lennay. He created Lennay in 2008, one source said, and Te'o wasn't the first person to have an online "relationship" with her. One mark—who had been "introduced" to Lennay by Tuiasosopo—lasted about a month before family members grew suspicious that Lennay could never be found on the telephone, and that wherever one expected Lennay to be, Ronaiah was there instead. Two sources discounted Ronaiah's stunt as a prank that only metastasized because of Te'o's rise to national celebrity this past season.

If we're going off what @jayRhaz said about finding out that Tuiasosopo was Lennay in 2008 and cutting ties... this quote makes a lot more sense.

Back
Top Bottom